PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger could return next week

Steelgal
05-14-2010, 02:36 PM
Got it here http://pit.scout.com/2/969973.html

The focus soon will turn again to Ben Roethlisberger, who is expected to rejoin his teammates in OTA practices, perhaps even next week when they resume Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Roethlisberger completed his behavioral evaluation, and both he and the Steelers await word on when he can return to full participation with his teammates in offseason workouts.
That decision will come from commissioner Roger Goodell once he and staff members review the evaluation results and subsequent recommendations of the professionals who performed them.

Once Goodell is satisfied with the evaluation, he can permit Roethlisberger to practice now and throughout training camp until he must begin serving his 4-6 game suspension at the beginning of the season.

The Steelers renew their practices after taking off since their minicamp ended May 2, a weekend in which Roethlisberger stayed at the NFL-assigned clinic for his evaluation. They conclude their spring practices June 10.

Roethlisberger is said to be working out and in good shape physically and mentally and that he wants to meet the challenge of rebuilding his reputation head-on.

Goodell used the NFL's Personal Conduct Policy to discipline the Steelers' two-time Super Bowl quarterback for incidents that occurred in Milledgeville, Ga., March 4-5. A 20-year-old woman accused Roethlisberger of sexually assault, but after a month investigating the allegations, Georgia prosecutors decided not to charge him with a crime.

Roethlisberger ran with the first team during their first OTA practices April 19-20. That was before Goodell announced a suspension. When he returns to practice, he likely will not be with the first team, maybe not even the second. Coach Mike Tomlin has said he will decide by the opening of training camp who will be his starting quarterback to open the season.

"In all likelihood, I won't say it, but the decision will be made," Tomlin said.

Byron Leftwich ran the first-team offense in the Steelers' three-day minicamp and Dennis Dixon ran with the second team. Charlie Batch was No. 3.

"We got a long process here for the rest of the offseason," said Tomlin, who has 12 OTA days remaining. "We're looking forward to watching those guys work and find rhythm with receivers and so forth, and just continuing to grow."

NOTES, QUOTES

* The Steelers placed wide receiver Limas Sweed on their injured reserve list after he cleared waivers. They signed another player to replace him on a roster that stands at 90. Sweed had surgery on his Achilles tendon after it was ruptured on the final day of the team's minicamp May 2.

They signed first-year WR Isaiah Williams, who signed with the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted rookie from Maryland last year and was released before the season.

* Starting C Justin Hartwig should see more and more time as OTA practices resume. He had shoulder cleanup surgery after the season. He practiced at minicamp but did not participate in 11-on-11 drills. "It was a prescribed part of his process coming off of his surgery," coach Mike Tomlin said. "As the offseason continues to roll on, we will continue to just work him more and more, and get him up to speed. He's done a nice job with the rehabilitation. He's starting to get his weight back; he's really doing well."

* There will be an adjustment for the wide receivers to make as they switch back and forth between Ben Roethlisberger and Byron Leftwich.

"It's different because they throw so much different," WR Mike Wallace said. "Ben's is just soft. Byron has a canon, he's letting it rip. It's different how their balls come out spinning."

"Regardless of the quarterback situation, I've caught balls from all of them so I feel comfortable with whoever's in the ballgame," said Hines Ward

QUOTE TO NOTE: "Ask me on the 18th. Matter of fact, just see if he's here or not." -- Coach Mike Tomlin on whether S Troy Polamalu will continue to work out with the team when OTAs continue Tuesday.

MEDICAL WATCH: WR Limas Sweed was placed on IR after having surgery May 3 to repair a ruptured Achilles tendon.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-14-2010, 09:15 PM
I gotta say, I've kind of lost some enthusiasm for OTAs/the start of training camp this year. I mean, he's back till the season starts, then he's gone, then he's back. Like that isn't going to suck up the whole offense - receivers, blockers, even RBs. Uggh.

I think I'm more pissed at him now than I was back in March ...

hawaiiansteel
05-18-2010, 03:05 AM
Steelers to resume practice minus Roethlisberger

Tuesday, May 18, 2010
By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/images/200807/7s800kcz_500.jpg

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is not permitted to practice with the team.
The Steelers resume spring practices today, apparently without Ben Roethlisberger again.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has not cleared Roethlisberger to rejoin his teammates in their workouts at the team's facility.

The quarterback, however, joined teammates Monday in a round of chilly, wet golf at Southpointe Golf Club in Washington County. Roethlisberger annually plays in the Merril Hoge-Max Starks-Hines Ward charity event, and Monday was no exception.

Roethlisberger has completed the behavioral evaluation required by Goodell as part of his discipline of the Steelers' quarterback that includes a six-game suspension to start the season. That suspension will be reduced to four games, the commissioner said, if Roethlisberger complies with the stipulations handed down by Goodell. One of those was the completion of the behavioral evaluation. Although completed, Roethlisberger could be asked to return for further evaluation or therapy at the recommendation of the professionals who evaluated him.

While the Steelers await his return at some point before they conclude their remaining 12 OTA practices June 10, competition to replace him to open the season resumes today.

Coach Mike Tomlin has said the spring practices mean little in terms of who will start at quarterback and that they mean everything.

Asked on the final day of minicamp May 3 when he will pick a quarterback, Tomlin said, "The purpose of the offseason is to instruct. Organized team activity days are just that. They're for teaching. I'm less concerned about evaluation. Some of the evaluation-oriented things of course can't take place in shorts."

But last week, he was quoted on the Steelers' website that, indeed, he will know his starting quarterback when they open camp.

"In all likelihood, I won't say it, but the decision will be made," Tomlin said.

The only way to base that decision would be from spring OTAs, so this is one evaluation that will be made when the players are in shorts.

Byron Leftwich ran with the first team in minicamp after Roethlisberger ran the first team in the first OTA practices April 19-20 -- before he was suspended and banned from the team facility until further notice. Dennis Dixon ran with the second team and Charlie Batch was third.

Tomlin said all three would get their chances to run the first unit.

"The other guys will be given opportunities, no question," Tomlin said.

The Steelers will practice every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from now until June 10.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10138...#ixzz0oGIGAD65

SteelerNation1
05-18-2010, 09:38 AM
Roethlisberger is said to be working out and in good shape physically and mentally and that he wants to meet the challenge of rebuilding his reputation head-on.

:Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap

BURGH86STEEL
05-18-2010, 09:44 AM

I agree, let us hope that he emerges as a better player and person.

Djfan
05-18-2010, 09:48 AM

I hope he can turn this around, and I plan to be the biggest supporter of the efforts. Not that it matters, but I don't want to jump on the PC bandwagon of man-bashing. I prefer to bash the overtly biased Commish and the drunk underaged lush who kept changing her story.

Sugar
05-18-2010, 10:12 AM

I hope he can turn this around, and I plan to be the biggest supporter of the efforts. Not that it matters, but I don't want to jump on the PC bandwagon of man-bashing. I prefer to bash the overtly biased Commish and the drunk underaged lush who kept changing her story.

:Agree

I'm with you on this one, man.

ikestops85
05-18-2010, 10:35 AM

:Agree

I'm with you on this one, man.

I'm not going to bash the girl but I will join you in throwing burning bags of dog sh!t at the hypocrite who is the Commissioner of the NFL. I wasn't a fan of his before and now I cringe everytime I see him on TV with that smirk on his face.

Northern_Blitz
05-18-2010, 11:17 AM
Those that would bash the Comish need to bash the Rooney's too.

They asked for the suspension to come from the league so that it could be more than the max 4 games the team could give.

calmkiller
05-18-2010, 11:27 AM
I don't understand that hatred for the commish, when it is Ben who was the idiot. Just throwing the blame at a dart board and whoever it hits you hate? Interesting.

proudpittsburgher
05-18-2010, 11:46 AM

Count me in on this one too. I can't say I am happy with the decisions our QB has made, but I'm not abandoning him either. He gets one more shot with me. If he screws up again, well, it proves he just doesn't get it and never will.

ikestops85
05-18-2010, 11:56 AM
I don't understand that hatred for the commish, when it is Ben who was the idiot. Just throwing the blame at a dart board and whoever it hits you hate? Interesting.

I agree that Ben acted like an idiot but the last I knew we don't punish people for being stupid. Ben is not guilty of anything except for not living up to some imaginary standard that the Commissioner has in his head.

I have very specific reasons why I hate the commish and it has nothing to do with a dart board. I find it interesting the support he receives when he threatens players that if they avail themselves of their constitutional rights to contest his decision he will make the penalty more severe. So this is just one instance of a guy who is supposedly interested in the image of the NFL acting like a thug. Can you say hipocracy?

BURGH86STEEL
05-18-2010, 11:59 AM

I am not a big fan of some of the moves the commish made i.e over seas games. I do believe that he cares about the image of the league.

I agree that if people want to direct their disappointment it should be directed at Ben. Can't really blame the people that hand down the punishment. That punishment was probably needed to help Ben straighten himself out and put perspective on the direction his life was headed.

Sugar
05-18-2010, 12:38 PM
Those that would bash the Comish need to bash the Rooney's too.

They asked for the suspension to come from the league so that it could be more than the max 4 games the team could give.

Fair enough- I do blame them as well.

Sugar
05-18-2010, 12:44 PM

I am not a big fan of some of the moves the commish made i.e over seas games. I do believe that he cares about the image of the league.

I agree that if people want to direct their disappointment it should be directed at Ben. Can't really blame the people that hand down the punishment. That punishment was probably needed to help Ben straighten himself out and put perspective on the direction his life was headed.

I also believe that he cares about the image of the league, but I also think he takes it too far. I wonder how many of those guys hugging him on draft day will be in his doghouse in the next year our two?

I indeed can blame those that handed down the punishment. It is not for the league to take an interest in the direction of Ben's life. If he does something wrong then punish him, but, IMO, 6 games is an awful lot for buying shots for college girls.

cruzer8
05-18-2010, 01:41 PM

I agree that Ben acted like an idiot but the last I knew we don't punish people for being stupid. Ben is not guilty of anything except for not living up to some imaginary standard that the Commissioner has in his head.

I have very specific reasons why I hate the commish and it has nothing to do with a dart board. I find it interesting the support he receives when he threatens players that if they avail themselves of their constitutional rights to contest his decision he will make the penalty more severe. So this is just one instance of a guy who is supposedly interested in the image of the NFL acting like a thug. Can you say hipocracy?

:Clap

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-18-2010, 02:23 PM

When we look at all of his actions with the understanding they are taken with goal of keeping the money flowing into the owners' bank accounts, they are much easier to understand. Nothing to do with morality, ethics, etc . ... just television rights, marketing, and filling the stadia.

JAR
05-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Alright Goodell, your fracking POS, let Ben rejoin the team. This is getting beyond ridiculous.

cruzer8
05-18-2010, 03:44 PM

When we look at all of his actions with the understanding they are taken with goal of keeping the money flowing into the owners' bank accounts, they are much easier to understand. Nothing to do with morality, ethics, etc . ... just television rights, marketing, and filling the stadia.

There's been no change in ratings or stadium attendance since Goodell instituted his policy.

skyhawk
05-19-2010, 10:31 PM

There's been no change in ratings or stadium attendance since Goodell instituted his policy.

People WILL and perhaps ARE becoming more discriminating with their money nowadays due to the new rules of the economy. I think it will show eventually with attendance and more quickly with concessions and nfl gear!

And so it should be. Why are only the elite not affected right now?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-19-2010, 10:58 PM

People WILL and perhaps ARE becoming more discriminating with their money nowadays due to the new rules of the economy. I think it will show eventually with attendance and more quickly with concessions and nfl gear!

And so it should be. Why are only the elite not affected right now?

You bring yours, I'll bring mine, and we'll meet downtown!!
:lol: :lol:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2068/2103678291_bcca4dd3e2.jpg

HeHateMe
05-21-2010, 07:01 PM
What's the big deal about the Rapist coming back? It's not like he will be playing anyway. All he will be is a big distraction. Media everywhere, women picketing, its best that he stays away. FOREVER

eniparadoxgma
05-21-2010, 08:14 PM
What's the big deal about the Rapist coming back? It's not like he will be playing anyway. All he will be is a big distraction. Media everywhere, women picketing, its best that he stays away. FOREVER

It's become apparent to me that some dude resembling Roethlisberger molested you when you were younger...and you were so heartbroken when he stopped that you now transfer all your anguish towards Ben.

It's okay, man. I think they have therapy groups for this kind of thing. Try Google. :)

Steelgal
05-21-2010, 08:19 PM

Please, go spew your garbage elsewhere. Anyone who is stupid enough to picket has been blinded by the media bias against Ben. Most rational fans know he's guilty of bad judgement, but nothing else. This is coming from a FEMALE fan too. I have no trouble wearing his #7 jersey when the season rolls around :tt1

HeHateMe
05-21-2010, 09:07 PM

It's become apparent to me that some dude resembling Roethlisberger molested you when you were younger...and you were so heartbroken when he stopped that you now transfer all your anguish towards Ben.

It's okay, man. I think they have therapy groups for this kind of thing. Try Google. :)

If anyone was molested it was YOU and you liked it. Now you have more semen in your stomach than in your testicles. That's why you defend the guy who has TRASHED our team. I do not. SCREW Ben

HeHateMe
05-21-2010, 09:10 PM

Please, go spew your garbage elsewhere. Anyone who is stupid enough to picket has been blinded by the media bias against Ben. Most rational fans know he's guilty of bad judgement, but nothing else. This is coming from a FEMALE fan too. I have no trouble wearing his #7 jersey when the season rolls around :tt1

Please name me another athlete charged with rape TWICE inside of one year. Its no coincidence sir. IF you believe the media fabricated all of this thats fine and dandy, whatever makes you sleep at night. I believe Ben is a arrogant POS who thinks he can do anything he wants and yes he is a rapist. Where your #7 jersey that is your choice. I however, WONT.

steelsnis
05-21-2010, 09:41 PM
Please name me another athlete charged with rape TWICE inside of one year.

Ben has NEVER been charged with rape, or for that matter, been charged with ANYTHING related to these matters.

Flasteel
05-21-2010, 10:01 PM

Please name me another athlete charged with rape TWICE inside of one year. Its no coincidence sir. IF you believe the media fabricated all of this thats fine and dandy, whatever makes you sleep at night. I believe Ben is a arrogant POS who thinks he can do anything he wants and yes he is a rapist. Where your #7 jersey that is your choice. I however, WONT.

Wow. Poor grammar, punctuation mistakes, confused homophones, factual errors, and faulty logic - all in one little paragraph! The clear articulation of your thoughts must be the reason so many others agree with your opinions and take you seriously.

...wait a minute... :lol: :lol:

hawaiiansteel
05-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Wow. Poor grammar, punctuation mistakes, confused homophones, factual errors, and faulty logic - all in one little paragraph! The clear articulation of your thoughts must be the reason so many others agree with your opinions and take you seriously.

i hate when my homophones get confused... :lol:

Sugar
05-21-2010, 10:52 PM

i hate when my homophones get confused... :lol:

Who are you calling a homophone?!?!

eniparadoxgma
05-21-2010, 11:16 PM
If anyone was molested it was YOU and you liked it. Now you have more semen in your stomach than in your testicles. That's why you defend the guy who has TRASHED our team. I do not. SCREW Ben

Okay, so your response is "Nuh uh! He molested you!" As I've said on previous occasions, your comebacks are so utterly devoid of imagination that busting on you is like shooting a corpse. You're just not worth the effort. Bah.

ANYHOW, I'll try to take you seriously for a short amount of time here. Your problem...(let me get this right)...is that a player on the team you profess to follow has smeared the name of said franchise by his poor judgment in regards to females? And this...causes you so much grief that you choose to believe that he is actually guilty of something he's never been charged with... This...causes you so much despair that you feel you have to slam him not only every time his name comes up on a message board but even in threads where he isn't?

bwahahahahahahaha

Sounds to me like you're just so bothered by the media attention and bad press that you have to lash out about it on message boards like a little toddler lol. I think you're just bummed out because you're too big a pussy to defend yourself when people talk trash about Ben to you in real life, honestly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. You suck. :loser :)

eniparadoxgma
05-21-2010, 11:17 PM

:tt2 :tt2 :tt2

HeHateMe
05-22-2010, 12:34 AM
Please name me another athlete charged with rape TWICE inside of one year.

Ben has NEVER been charged with rape, or for that matter, been charged with ANYTHING related to these matters.

So you have NEVER done anything wrong without being caught? TOO FUNNY
Dont you find it IRONIC that this chick has YET to file a civil suit? WONDER WHY NOT? Can you say PAYOFF?

HeHateMe
05-22-2010, 12:42 AM

Okay, so your response is "Nuh uh! He molested you!" As I've said on previous occasions, your comebacks are so utterly devoid of imagination that busting on you is like shooting a corpse. You're just not worth the effort. Bah.

ANYHOW, I'll try to take you seriously for a short amount of time here. Your problem...(let me get this right)...is that a player on the team you profess to follow has smeared the name of said franchise by his poor judgment in regards to females? And this...causes you so much grief that you choose to believe that he is actually guilty of something he's never been charged with... This...causes you so much despair that you feel you have to slam him not only every time his name comes up on a message board but even in threads where he isn't?

bwahahahahahahaha

Sounds to me like you're just so bothered by the media attention and bad press that you have to lash out about it on message boards like a little toddler lol. I think you're just bummed out because you're too big a bad word to defend yourself when people talk trash about Ben to you in real life, honestly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. You suck. :loser :)

Dear Espironza- Are you really coming with the "he was never charged" BS lol That is the logic of a little kid. Ben wasnt charged because he is WHITE. Notice how girl says "Ben sexually manipulated, raped me" and they question Ben and no arrest. Girl says "LT assaulted me, raped me" and he is ARRESTED. Notice that? Why was Ben's called SEXUAL ASSAULT? Why was LT"s called RAPE? Same scenarios. Black guy gets accused but arrested, while they investigate the allegations. White guy doesnt get arrested while they investigate.
That's why Ben didnt get arrested or charged because of RACE.
Did you notice that the female hasnt filed a civil suit? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Sorry if I put my TEAM before a scumbag like Ben the Rapist. I dont care if he has been charged or not HE'S A RAPIST in my book. I'm no homer. Screw Ben
Anytime you want to go toe to toe PEACHES, say the word and I will remake the SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. BOY.

eniparadoxgma
05-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Dear Espironza- Are you really coming with the "he was never charged" BS lol That is the logic of a little kid. Ben wasnt charged because he is WHITE. Notice how girl says "Ben sexually manipulated, raped me" and they question Ben and no arrest. Girl says "LT assaulted me, raped me" and he is ARRESTED. Notice that? Why was Ben's called SEXUAL ASSAULT? Why was LT"s called RAPE? Same scenarios. Black guy gets accused but arrested, while they investigate the allegations. White guy doesnt get arrested while they investigate.
Sorry if I put my TEAM before a scumbag like Ben the Rapist. I dont care if he has been charged or not HE'S A RAPIST in my book. I'm no homer. Screw Ben
Anytime you want to go toe to toe PEACHES, say the word and I will remake the SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. BOY.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to try to stop laughing long enough to type here lolol.

So now it's all some kind of cover-up and conspiracy being perpetuated by the police in Milledgeville because of the color of Ben's skin?!?! hahahaha If I were you I wouldn't even mention the word "logic" since it's something you're obviously not familiar with. Is everyone in Milledgeville racist or just the police department? Or are you saying this is a country-wide phenomenon? Famous white sports stars can get away with anything because they're white in the racist U.S. of A.?

Ever think that LT got charged and Ben didn't because of...I don't know...evidence? :lol: As opposed to your "color of skin" theory I'm fairly certain most police officers, police departments, and court systems here operate more concerned with...evidence than the color of the accused's skin.

Little kid logic is apparently "If there was enough evidence to charge him with something they would have" and I guess your vaunted logic is "HE RAPED HER AND THAT OTHER GIRL ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER AND HE WASN'T CHARGED BECAUSE EVERYONE'S RACIST" ?!?!?!?!

Bwahahahaha!!! You, sir, are a joke.

And save your little internet tough guy threats for someone who gives a damn. All you're doing is making me laugh. Then again, keep them up. I enjoy the comedic entertainment. :D

NJ-STEELER
05-22-2010, 02:18 AM

So now it's all some kind of cover-up and conspiracy being perpetuated by the police in Milledgeville because of the color of Ben's skin?!?! hahahaha If I were you I wouldn't even mention the word "logic" since it's something you're obviously not familiar with. Is everyone in Milledgeville racist or just the police department? Or are you saying this is a country-wide phenomenon? Famous white sports stars can get away with anything because they're white in the racist U.S. of A.?

Ever think that LT got charged and Ben didn't because of...I don't know...evidence? :lol: As opposed to your "color of skin" theory I'm fairly certain most police officers, police departments, and court systems here operate more concerned with...evidence than the color of the accused's skin.

Little kid logic is apparently "If there was enough evidence to charge him with something they would have" and I guess your vaunted logic is "HE RAPED HER AND THAT OTHER GIRL ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER AND HE WASN'T CHARGED BECAUSE EVERYONE'S RACIST" ?!?!?!?!

And save your little internet tough guy threats for someone who gives a damn. All you're doing is making me laugh. Then again, keep them up. I enjoy the comedic entertainment. :D

dont even bother, man

if you drove thru his town, you would see the pieces of chit that dwell in it.

even trying to explain something simple to him why LT got charged would be too difficult. It was because she was under age (Statutory Rape, you Moron) and it wouldn't have mattered if he was black, white, red or green

HeHateMe
05-23-2010, 07:07 AM

What evidence? As it turns out LT NEVER had sex with this girl. So what EVIDENCE are you speaking of OH BIASED ONE? Sorry, when a black guy is accused of rape there is a tendancy to believe the accusations. Don't know why just is. Are you saying racism doesnt exist in this country? LOL Are you saying that racism doesnt exist in the criminal justice field? I am in criminal justice and I just got done doing a seminar on violence against blacks since Obama got into office. Yes sir, it seems that police are taking out their frustrations on blacks because of the race of our President. Well documented. You argue the facts all you like. You know NOTHING about how police departments operate. I am not concerned with your HILLBILLY assessments in regards to that because they are GROSSLY inaccurate. Stick to what you know. IGNORANCE.
Funny you didnt address WHY the media and the police department called Bens accusation SEXUAL ASSAULT and LT's RAPE. Care to explain that? Now back to this evidence. What evidence did they have on LT? He admitted to meeting the girl (so did Ben). He admitted to giving her $300 so what EVIDENCE did they have that PROVED rape? DO TELL. They had MORE evidence on Ben. Girl saying he "raped me". Witnesses saying that they were LOCKED in a bathroom with a guard at the door. Male DNA on the girl. Witnesses saying Ben was walking down the hall with his penis hanging out. This doesnt prove rape but as I said it is MORE than they had on LT and he was arrested. Why wasnt Ben?
Lets deal with the facts PEACHES your collateral attacks are only proof that I am raping you (oops bad analogy). All the "You are making me laugh lol lol lol" are diversionary tactics used by those who dont have the subject matter to keep up in a debate. Lastly, WHY didnt you address the fact that the girl hasnt filed a Civil suit yet? SEEM ODD? Probably because it was in the PAYOFF SETTLEMENT. "How can we make this go away"
BEN IS A RAPIST

HeHateMe
05-23-2010, 07:10 AM

dont even bother, man

even trying to explain something simple to him why LT got charged would be too difficult. It was because she was under age (Statutory Rape, you Moron) and it wouldn't have mattered if he was black, white, red or green

So statutory rape allegations allow you to rush to judge? How did that work out? It has come to light that LT DID NOT have sex with this girl. They could have learned this had they waited and INVESTIGATED like they did with Ben. But when a black guy is mentioned in the same breath as rape there is a rush to judge. That is my premise. Can you explain WHY they called Ben's sexual assault and LT's RAPE? DO EXPLAIN THAT LOL

frankthetank1
05-23-2010, 10:15 AM

dont even bother, man

So statutory rape allegations allow you to rush to judge? How did that work out? It has come to light that LT DID NOT have sex with this girl. They could have learned this had they waited and INVESTIGATED like they did with Ben. But when a black guy is mentioned in the same breath as rape there is a rush to judge. That is my premise. Can you explain WHY they called Ben's sexual assault and LT's RAPE? DO EXPLAIN THAT LOL

its because the girl LT admitted to having sex with was 16 and the girl ben had "contact" with was 20. that is why LT was charged of rape and ben wasnt. there are other differences of rape and sexual assault but dont let any facts get in the way of your biased opinion's.

NJ-STEELER
05-23-2010, 01:37 PM
you're involved in criminal justice and cant differentiate from "rape" and "statutory rape"??

if the girl was of age, there wouldn't have been an arrest in the LT case. because there was no form of sexual assault that was alleged

do you know what statutory rape means?

Flasteel
05-23-2010, 06:15 PM
I am in criminal justice

Can I ask doing what? You don't seem to have a firm grip on the law and are not using the language someone would if they knew what they were talking about. Do you have some type of professional knowledge or even degree which makes your opinion more educated? Which gives you better insight as to how police departments run?

You also have a twisted view of racism and are engaging in a lot of hyperbole. It almost seems like you are trying to make the argument fit just to support an attack on Roethlisberger. Do you really think that with such a pronounced bias that anyone can take you serious?

You have issues dude. Get some help. :tt2

eniparadoxgma
05-24-2010, 12:50 AM
What evidence? As it turns out LT NEVER had sex with this girl. So what EVIDENCE are you speaking of OH BIASED ONE?

Biased? I do not think this word means what you think it does lol.

Sorry, when a black guy is accused of rape there is a tendancy to believe the accusations.

Link?

Are you saying racism doesnt exist in this country?

Don't recall saying that, nope.

LOL Are you saying that racism doesnt exist in the criminal justice field?

Nope. My current evidence is that you are apparently in the criminal justice field. :D

I am in criminal justice and I just got done doing a seminar on violence against blacks since Obama got into office. Yes sir, it seems that police are taking out their frustrations on blacks because of the race of our President. Well documented.

Irrelevant.

You argue the facts all you like. You know NOTHING about how police departments operate.

More BS assumptions from an idiot. Yawn.

I am not concerned with your HILLBILLY assessments in regards to that because they are GROSSLY inaccurate. Stick to what you know. IGNORANCE.

Yes, I do know ignorance when I see it...the more you type the more I see, chucklehead.

Funny you didnt address WHY the media and the police department called Bens accusation SEXUAL ASSAULT and LT's RAPE. Care to explain that?

I believe others have already addressed this. Try again.

Now back to this evidence. What evidence did they have on LT? He admitted to meeting the girl (so did Ben). He admitted to giving her $300 so what EVIDENCE did they have that PROVED rape? DO TELL. They had MORE evidence on Ben. Girl saying he "raped me". Witnesses saying that they were LOCKED in a bathroom with a guard at the door. Male DNA on the girl. Witnesses saying Ben was walking down the hall with his penis hanging out. This doesnt prove rape but as I said it is MORE than they had on LT and he was arrested. Why wasnt Ben?

Again, this has already been addressed. And who ever said there was evidence that "PROVED" rape in either case? Try sticking to the actual discussion. Your strawmen are easily discarded.

Lets deal with the facts PEACHES your collateral attacks are only proof that I am raping you (oops bad analogy).

Wow. You're really "raping" me. :lol: :lol: :lol: I do know I look good, and that might just be your type of thing but keep your homosexual fantasies in the closet with your gimp, pillow biter.

All the "You are making me laugh lol lol lol" are diversionary tactics used by those who dont have the subject matter to keep up in a debate.

Another insipid assumption. I say you're making me laugh because you are lol lol lol. You've got the reasoning skills of a toddler and it amuses me to see you twisting things to rationalize your poor butt-hurt. "WAAAAAAA, I'M SO MAD ABOUT WHAT SOME FOOTBALL PLAYER DID WAAAAAAA" :lol: You crack me up.

Lastly, WHY didnt you address the fact that the girl hasnt filed a Civil suit yet? SEEM ODD? Probably because it was in the PAYOFF SETTLEMENT. "How can we make this go away"

I'm loving these assumptions. I'm not sure why there hasn't been a civil suit filed but there are a number of possible explanations. Fastening your idiocy onto the one you prefer without any evidence just makes you look as stupid as you are lolol.

BEN IS A RAPIST

More assumptions without merit. If there was evidence present to even charge him with rape or sexual assault he would have been charged.

Keep grasping at those straws. Maybe one day you'll actually have some kind of evidence to back your baseless assumptions.

P.S. You still suck. :)

HeHateMe
05-24-2010, 01:07 PM
you're involved in criminal justice and cant differentiate from "rape" and "statutory rape"??

if the girl was of age, there wouldn't have been an arrest in the LT case. because there was no form of sexual assault that was alleged

do you know what statutory rape means?
Prove that. I'll wait
lol

HeHateMe
05-24-2010, 01:08 PM
I am in criminal justice

Can I ask doing what? You don't seem to have a firm grip on the law and are not using the language someone would if they knew what they were talking about. Do you have some type of professional knowledge or even degree which makes your opinion more educated? Which gives you better insight as to how police departments run?

You also have a twisted view of racism and are engaging in a lot of hyperbole. It almost seems like you are trying to make the argument fit just to support an attack on Roethlisberger. Do you really think that with such a pronounced bias that anyone can take you serious?

You have issues dude. Get some help. :tt2
TRANSLATION: I have no asnwer for you so I will attack your premise

HeHateMe
05-24-2010, 01:13 PM
[quote=HeHateMe]What evidence? As it turns out LT NEVER had sex with this girl. So what EVIDENCE are you speaking of OH BIASED ONE?

Biased? I do not think this word means what you think it does lol.

Sorry, when a black guy is accused of rape there is a tendancy to believe the accusations.

Link?

Are you saying racism doesnt exist in this country?

Don't recall saying that, nope.

LOL Are you saying that racism doesnt exist in the criminal justice field?

Nope. My current evidence is that you are apparently in the criminal justice field. :D

I am in criminal justice and I just got done doing a seminar on violence against blacks since Obama got into office. Yes sir, it seems that police are taking out their frustrations on blacks because of the race of our President. Well documented.

Irrelevant.

You argue the facts all you like. You know NOTHING about how police departments operate.

More BS assumptions from an idiot. Yawn.

I am not concerned with your HILLBILLY assessments in regards to that because they are GROSSLY inaccurate. Stick to what you know. IGNORANCE.

Yes, I do know ignorance when I see it...the more you type the more I see, chucklehead.

Funny you didnt address WHY the media and the police department called Bens accusation SEXUAL ASSAULT and LT's RAPE. Care to explain that?

I believe others have already addressed this. Try again.

Now back to this evidence. What evidence did they have on LT? He admitted to meeting the girl (so did Ben). He admitted to giving her $300 so what EVIDENCE did they have that PROVED rape? DO TELL. They had MORE evidence on Ben. Girl saying he "raped me". Witnesses saying that they were LOCKED in a bathroom with a guard at the door. Male DNA on the girl. Witnesses saying Ben was walking down the hall with his penis hanging out. This doesnt prove rape but as I said it is MORE than they had on LT and he was arrested. Why wasnt Ben?

Again, this has already been addressed. And who ever said there was evidence that "PROVED" rape in either case? Try sticking to the actual discussion. Your strawmen are easily discarded.

Lets deal with the facts PEACHES your collateral attacks are only proof that I am raping you (oops bad analogy).

Wow. You're really "raping" me. :lol: :lol: :lol: I do know I look good, and that might just be your type of thing but keep your homosexual fantasies in the closet with your gimp, pillow biter.

All the "You are making me laugh lol lol lol" are diversionary tactics used by those who dont have the subject matter to keep up in a debate.

Another insipid assumption. I say you're making me laugh because you are lol lol lol. You've got the reasoning skills of a toddler and it amuses me to see you twisting things to rationalize your poor butt-hurt. "WAAAAAAA, I'M SO MAD ABOUT WHAT SOME FOOTBALL PLAYER DID WAAAAAAA" :lol: You crack me up.

Lastly, WHY didnt you address the fact that the girl hasnt filed a Civil suit yet? SEEM ODD? Probably because it was in the PAYOFF SETTLEMENT. "How can we make this go away"

I'm loving these assumptions. I'm not sure why there hasn't been a civil suit filed but there are a number of possible explanations. Fastening your idiocy onto the one you prefer without any evidence just makes you look as stupid as you are lolol.

BEN IS A RAPIST

More assumptions without merit. If there was evidence present to even charge him with rape or sexual assault he would have been charged.

Keep grasping at those straws. Maybe one day you'll actually have some kind of evidence to back your baseless assumptions.

P.S. You still suck. :)[/quote:312qoy6z]
Notice there wasnt ONE meritous statement from this "so called" good debator?
Fact is BEN PAYED OFF THE ACCUSER. THAT'S WHY THERE IS NO CIVIL SUIT. IF BEN WAS BLACK HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED (SEE LT). GOODELL KNOWS BEN IS A RAPIST AND THAT IS WHY HE IS DEALING WITH HIM ACCORDINGLY. ANYONE UNBIASED PERSON CAN READ THE POLICE REPORT AND COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT BEN DID SOMETHING VERY WRONG.

IF THAT WAS JAMES HARRISON OR TONE IN THAT REPORT YOU HILLBILLIES WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM SEEING THE LIGHT. I GET IT LOL

SteelAbility
05-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Fact is BEN PAYED OFF THE ACCUSER. THAT'S WHY THERE IS NO CIVIL SUIT. IF BEN WAS BLACK HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED (SEE LT). GOODELL KNOWS BEN IS A RAPIST AND THAT IS WHY HE IS DEALING WITH HIM ACCORDINGLY. ANYONE UNBIASED PERSON CAN READ THE POLICE REPORT AND COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT BEN DID SOMETHING VERY WRONG.

IF THAT WAS JAMES HARRISON OR TONE IN THAT REPORT YOU HILLBILLIES WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM SEEING THE LIGHT. I GET IT LOL

Dude first off, what's with the all caps? Is that a scream for attention or something? This just in ... yelling your point doesn't make it stronger.

The word is meritorious. If you want to look like a debating b*d*ss and an educated guy, you would do well not try higher words and flop like that. You come off looking like a guy who is trying to demonstrate his awesome backflip technique and ends up pulling a muscle in front of everyone, where it's obvious he's totally not in shape.

Or the accuser, knowing that a pending civil suit was already in place, leveraged a situation against Ben for a quick buck. Ok, so let's suppose there was a payoff. We don't know WHY the payoff occured. It's completely possible that nothing untoward happened, but Ben's lawyer advised him there is no way he can overcome the apparent mirage without a payoff. But in your world of one-dimensional thinking, I suppose a dirty deed by Ben is the only possibility.

The Police report, as far as the details are concerned, is pretty much one person's side of the story. Of course it all sounds true. There is no back drop against which to compare it. It's not far removed from an electronic equipment manufacture "designing a box" where all they do is turn on LEDs and make them blink, using that to sell their product as "working."

Sheesh, I don't there is an ounce of ability in you to look at the other side of a coin. :roll:

HeHateMe
05-24-2010, 04:45 PM

Dude first off, what's with the all caps? Is that a scream for attention or something? This just in ... yelling your point doesn't make it stronger.

The word is meritorious. If you want to look like a debating b*d*ss and an educated guy, you would do well not try higher words and flop like that. You come off looking like a guy who is trying to demonstrate his awesome backflip technique and ends up pulling a muscle in front of everyone, where it's obvious he's totally not in shape.

Or the accuser, knowing that a pending civil suit was already in place, leveraged a situation against Ben for a quick buck. Ok, so let's suppose there was a payoff. We don't know WHY the payoff occured. It's completely possible that nothing untoward happened, but Ben's lawyer advised him there is no way he can overcome the apparent mirage without a payoff. But in your world of one-dimensional thinking, I suppose a dirty deed by Ben is the only possibility.

The Police report, as far as the details are concerned, is pretty much one person's side of the story. Of course it all sounds true. There is no back drop against which to compare it. It's not far removed from an electronic equipment manufacture "designing a box" where all they do is turn on LEDs and make them blink, using that to sell their product as "working."

Sheesh, I don't there is an ounce of ability in you to look at the other side of a coin. :roll:

CAPS are for EMPHASIS not yelling. Guys who dont have a leg to stand on (like Ben backers) yell. Oh but when Michael Jackson made his payoff what were the masses thinking? They were thinking its an admission of guilt and IT IS. I'm just fair. NO BIASED, like most of you.
In regards to the police report IF Ben was innocent, he would have YELLED IT AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS (THIS IS YELLING) but he didnt he has remained quit, WHO DOES THAT?. If you were accused of RAPE wouldnt you tell your side of the story? LT sure is and I dont blame him. Ben has been accused of this TWICE in one year. Is that a coincidence? How come its not happening to any other athlete in the HISTORY of ANY sport????????
DO TELL HOMER

eniparadoxgma
05-24-2010, 07:04 PM

I don't recall every saying I was a good "debator" (which also isn't a word, fwiw). That leads me to believe that you're probably another board member masquerading as a quasi-troll for your own amusement. What a pathetic life you must lead.

Regardless, I'll entertain your meandering diatribe for a little longer.

"Fact is BEN PAYED OFF THE ACCUSER."

This is on its face a bold assumption. There is no "fact" of the matter in regards to there being some sort of payoff. If there is, produce the evidence or kindly STFU. Just because you'd like to believe Ben is a rapist based on what evidence we do have doesn't make it so. If you're incapable of understanding that your theories are not fact then you can't be helped. It's scientific method 101. Try to keep up.

As a matter of fact, the rest of your pathetic "LOOK AT ME I HAVE TO USE CAPS BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING WORTHWHILE TO SAY" post is full of nothing other than your own biased theories. Goodell knows Ben is a rapist? Prove it. Link? Source? If Ben was black he would have been charged? Prove it. Link? Source? "Anyone can read the police report and come to the conclusion that Ben did something very wrong", eh? This "fact" has been disproved by numerous people on this forum, as well as the investigators that were assigned to the case.

Hillbillies? The only person here with an obviously racist agenda is you. "Ben didn't get charged because he's white", "If it had been LT or Tone" etc etc.

Your inability to understand the difference between "fact" and "biased agenda" goes well with the idiocy that being a bigot requires.

If this is the best you can do to back up your monomanic assertions then this was over before it ever began.

"CUZ I SAID SO" is not a valid defense you blithering idiot. Try harder.

RuthlessBurgher
05-24-2010, 07:19 PM
I don't recall every saying I was a good "debator" (which also isn't a word, fwiw).

C'mon, eni...don't sell yourself short. You know that you are a Master debator. :Boobs :lol:

HeHateMe
05-24-2010, 07:25 PM

I don't recall every saying I was a good "debator" (which also isn't a word, fwiw). That leads me to believe that you're probably another board member masquerading as a quasi-troll for your own amusement. What a pathetic life you must lead.

Regardless, I'll entertain your meandering diatribe for a little longer.

"Fact is BEN PAYED OFF THE ACCUSER."

This is on its face a bold assumption. There is no "fact" of the matter in regards to there being some sort of payoff. If there is, produce the evidence or kindly STFU. Just because you'd like to believe Ben is a rapist based on what evidence we do have doesn't make it so. If you're incapable of understanding that your theories are not fact then you can't be helped. It's scientific method 101. Try to keep up.

As a matter of fact, the rest of your pathetic "LOOK AT ME I HAVE TO USE CAPS BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING WORTHWHILE TO SAY" post is full of nothing other than your own biased theories. Goodell knows Ben is a rapist? Prove it. Link? Source? If Ben was black he would have been charged? Prove it. Link? Source? "Anyone can read the police report and come to the conclusion that Ben did something very wrong", eh? This "fact" has been disproved by numerous people on this forum, as well as the investigators that were assigned to the case.

Hillbillies? The only person here with an obviously racist agenda is you. "Ben didn't get charged because he's white", "If it had been LT or Tone" etc etc.

Your inability to understand the difference between "fact" and "biased agenda" goes well with the idiocy that being a bigot requires.

If this is the best you can do to back up your monomanic assertions then this was over before it ever began.

"CUZ I SAID SO" is not a valid defense you blithering idiot. Try harder.

I'm a bigot? NAME ONE black guy that I have showed racism to. I'll wait. You see in your IGNORANCE and OWN racism you ASSUME that I am black JUST BECAUSE I tell it like it is. Howard Cosell had the same problem. I'm not a bigot nor an apologist. However, I do call a spade a spade. Ben IS a rapist. WHY cant you name another athlete accused of rape within a year like Ben? Huh? Why not? I'll through you a life line. Name ONE athlete accused of rape TWICE in their whole CAREER. How is that? Still can't name anybody? TELLING.
I'll say it again, BEN IS A RAPIST. Goodell knows it and that's why he came down so hard on a guy who "was never charged" as you HOMERS like to pronounce.
Video missing, crime scene cleaned up, no civil suit lol. It kinda went like this for Ben in Vegas too huh? Funny how everything just MIRACULOUSLY falls into place for Ben. lol
Your EXCUSE that "many guys have explained this on this site" means what to me? I didnt ask them, I asked you BIG MOUTH. Just say "I can't answer" its better than looking like the cornpipe smoking gun rack in the back of your pickup hillybilly that you are. I see why you guys arent against what Ben did. Because it's prevalant in your neck of the woods. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW

eniparadoxgma
05-24-2010, 08:18 PM
I'm a bigot? NAME ONE black guy that I have showed racism to.

You're perpetuating the idea that Ben gets special treatment because he's white. You say the only reason he wasn't charged was because he's white. You participate in enabling the stereotypical dichotomy that says there's some sort of huge difference between someone who's black and someone who's white. Let me know where I did the same. Who ever brought race into this at all? And since when did it have to be a "black guy" that meant it was racism? Your small, feeble intellect is showing. :)

I'll wait. You see in your IGNORANCE and OWN racism you ASSUME that I am black JUST BECAUSE I tell it like it is.

What in the hell are you even talking about? At what point did I assume you were black? Seriously, can we at least stick to the actual discussion or is it too difficult for you to accomplish?

I'm not a bigot nor an apologist. However, I do call a spade a spade.

Yet you continue to back up your pathetic theories by stating the entire country including Georgia investigators are so incredibly racist that they would let a rapist walk because of the color of his skin. Keep on speaking idiocies and I'll keep calling you out on them.

Ben IS a rapist.

Prove it, chucklehead. If you can't then you might as well be saying the sky is green because anyone can spout off random theories regardless of facts or evidence. Again, "CUZ I SAID SO DERP" isn't a valid line of reasoning. :wink:

WHY cant you name another athlete accused of rape within a year like Ben? Huh? Why not?

What is your point? Being accused of something doesn't mean it's true. How dense are you?

I'll through you a life line.

I'll throw you the name of an English teacher, doucher.

I'll say it again, BEN IS A RAPIST. Goodell knows it and that's why he came down so hard on a guy who "was never charged" as you HOMERS like to pronounce.

Nice theory, chucklehead. Are you able to discern the difference between a fact or a theory yet? Something tells me I'll be waiting awhile for you to catch up.

Video missing, crime scene cleaned up, no civil suit lol. It kinda went like this for Ben in Vegas too huh? Funny how everything just MIRACULOUSLY falls into place for Ben. lol

Keep on wearing that tinfoil hat. The racist U.S. of A. done went and covered up all the rapins' on account of that feller's skin color. Damn you're stupid.

Your EXCUSE that "many guys have explained this on this site" means what to me? I didnt ask them, I asked you BIG MOUTH. Just say "I can't answer" its better than looking like the cornpipe smoking gun rack in the back of your pickup hillybilly that you are. I see why you guys arent against what Ben did. Because it's prevalant in your neck of the woods. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW

Why don't you explain to me where any of this hillbilly stuff comes from. It's obvious to anyone reading this that I'm more articulate than you, more logical than you, more rational than you, and I'm a lot more inclined to err on the side of caution as opposed to throwing out ridiculous conspiracy theories and masquerading them as fact. Oh yeah, I live in Kentucky. Oh noez!!!1 You done went and hurt my feelings cuz of my geographical location lol. Seriously, try harder. You'll get nowhere with this gambit.

You have no leg to stand on, period. You throw out conspiracy theories based on racism and try to present them as fact. It's obvious to anyone that, quite frankly, you're a moron.

eniparadoxgma
05-24-2010, 08:52 PM
I don't recall every saying I was a good "debator" (which also isn't a word, fwiw).

C'mon, eni...don't sell yourself short. You know that you are a Master debator. :Boobs :lol:

Hey, I resemble that remark. :lol:

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 01:42 AM
[quote=HeHateMe]

I'm a bigot? NAME ONE black guy that I have showed racism to.

You're perpetuating the idea that Ben gets special treatment because he's white. You say the only reason he wasn't charged was because he's white. You participate in enabling the stereotypical dichotomy that says there's some sort of huge difference between someone who's black and someone who's white. Let me know where I did the same. Who ever brought race into this at all? And since when did it have to be a "black guy" that meant it was racism? Your small, feeble intellect is showing. :) UH HEY DUMDUM we were discussing a White scenario vs a black one. DUUUUH

I'll wait. You see in your IGNORANCE and OWN racism you ASSUME that I am black JUST BECAUSE I tell it like it is.

What in the hell are you even talking about? At what point did I assume you were black? Seriously, can we at least stick to the actual discussion or is it too difficult for you to accomplish? This is a POOR attempt at SAVING FACE LOL

I'm not a bigot nor an apologist. However, I do call a spade a spade.

Yet you continue to back up your pathetic theories by stating the entire country including Georgia investigators are so incredibly racist that they would let a rapist walk because of the color of his skin. Keep on speaking idiocies and I'll keep calling you out on them. The entire country IS racist. That is a fact. Shall I give you a history lesson DUMDUM? LOL I didnt say they were racist because they let him walk. I said BECAUSE THEY DIDNT ARREST HIM. Had that Been Tone and a woman said he raped her do they allow him to walk away pending investigation? SEE LAWRENCE TAYLOR LOL

Ben IS a rapist.

Prove it, chucklehead. If you can't then you might as well be saying the sky is green because anyone can spout off random theories regardless of facts or evidence. Again, "CUZ I SAID SO DERP" isn't a valid line of reasoning. :wink: Ben is a Rapist. Ben has PROVED it for me. YOU LOSE DUMDUM

WHY cant you name another athlete accused of rape within a year like Ben? Huh? Why not?

What is your point? Being accused of something doesn't mean it's true. How dense are you? HOW COME you can't name ANOTHER athlete with the same misfortune or BAD LUCK as ole Ben the Victim? Huh? How come bud? Why not? LOL

I'll through you a life line.

I'll throw you the name of an English teacher, doucher. I type like this ON PURPOSE I KNOW it irritates you so, I will continue DUMDUM LOL

Nice theory, chucklehead. Are you able to discern the difference between a fact or a theory yet? Something tells me I'll be waiting awhile for you to catch up. Espironza is the officially the corniest poster here. His redundant responses are as eventful as a thong inside a fat womans crack. He is about as significant as a Bible at the Playboy Mansion (sigh)

Keep on wearing that tinfoil hat. The racist U.S. of A. done went and covered up all the rapins' on account of that feller's skin color. Damn you're stupid.Dagummit You are on to sumn Cleotis

Why don't you explain to me where any of this hillbilly stuff comes from. It's obvious to anyone reading this that I'm more articulate than you, more logical than you, more rational than you, and I'm a lot more inclined to err on the side of caution as opposed to throwing out ridiculous conspiracy theories and masquerading them as fact. Oh yeah, I live in Kentucky. Oh noez!!!1 You done went and hurt my feelings cuz of my geographical location lol. Seriously, try harder. You'll get nowhere with this gambit.

You have no leg to stand on, period. You throw out conspiracy theories based on racism and try to present them as fact. It's obvious to anyone that, quite frankly, you're a moron.[/quote:31l6g586]
Ahhhh Kentucky! Isnt that a racist state? Just ask Tubby and Rex Chapman. Ole Rupp really took a likin to them colored boys now didnt he?
BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Crash
05-25-2010, 03:54 AM
Name ONE athlete accused of rape TWICE in their whole CAREER.

The Broncos Gerald Perry was accused of sexual assault numerous times during his career in the late 1980's-early 1990's including once by the girlfriend of TEAMMATE Orson Mobley.

Published on December 13, 1988

Perry charged with assault

WESTMINSTER, Colo. -- Denver Broncos rookie guard Gerald Perry from Southern University was arrested Monday for investigation of first-degree sexual assault charges, Westminster police said. Adams County Judge John J. Vigil advised Perry of the charges against him during a court hearing in Brighton Monday afternoon.

POLICE REPORT DESCRIBES PERRY'S ALLEGED ASSAULT

Published on December 7, 1990.
SOURCE: TUSTIN AMOLE
ROCKY MOUNTAIN NEWS STAFF WRITER
A police report released yesterday revealed new details about the sexual assault charge against Denver Broncos left tackle Gerald Perry.

The report details the Nov. 13 incident involving teammate Orson Mobley's fiancee, which led to the latest of Perry's legal woes.

Perry thought he would finish serving the jail term in time to join the Rams in training camp on July 17, when veterans are due to report. But last week, a judge added 15 days to his sentence for violation of probation on a previous conviction of soliciting a prostitute.

With the additional jail time, Perry plans to join the Rams before the end of the month, according to his lawyer, Gene Chiancio.

In the 26-year-old Perry, a second-round draft pick out of Southern University in 1988, the Rams are getting a young, gifted offensive lineman who comes with much legal baggage. His brilliance as a tackle on the field has frequently been overshadowed by run-ins with the law. Between the fall of 1988 and spring of 1990, Perry was arrested five times. He was acquitted on two sexual-assault charges and an assault-and-battery charge and convicted on the solicitation charge and the sexual-assault charge.

He plead guilty in the Mobley case and spent 60 days in jail.

He was then accused of a THIRD sexual assault while with the Rams in 1992. I think he was also accused in 1989 as well, so that would be four times.

Bye now!

SteelAbility
05-25-2010, 10:52 AM

CAPS are for EMPHASIS not yelling. Guys who dont have a leg to stand on (like Ben backers) yell. Oh but when Michael Jackson made his payoff what were the masses thinking? They were thinking its an admission of guilt and IT IS. I'm just fair. NO BIASED, like most of you.
In regards to the police report IF Ben was innocent, he would have YELLED IT AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS (THIS IS YELLING) but he didnt he has remained quit, WHO DOES THAT?. If you were accused of RAPE wouldnt you tell your side of the story? LT sure is and I dont blame him. Ben has been accused of this TWICE in one year. Is that a coincidence? How come its not happening to any other athlete in the HISTORY of ANY sport????????
DO TELL HOMER

I have pointed this out before, but I have been very critical of Ben over this thing and my stance has been that the truth is somewhere in the muddled middle.

That being said, I simply pointed out some counter-arguments for which you have no answer other than your stupid "twice in a year" trump card. You tried the "no other athlete has been accused multiple times" trick in another thread and that was immediately debunked by Crash.

The counter question is ... "Is that NECESSARILY guilt?" You know? Twice accused in a year? Does the guilt meter reset at day 365 or something? :roll: What you don't seem to understand is basic LOGIC. Logic has to do with what NECESSARILY follows from what (or does not necessarily follow). Key word: NECESSARILY.

In case you didn't know, necessarily means "of necessity" which means that anything to the contrary is simply not possible. So, two allegations in one year automatically constitute irrefutable fact? Genius! Why didn't I think of that!" :roll:

You see, if two allegations in a year constituted irrefutable fact, then there would be laws written that convicted you on the strength of "two allegations in a year" being considered "beyond a reasonable doubt." But there aren't laws written like that ... because such laws are STUPID. In fact the "beyond a reasonable doubt" emanated from the fact that all kinds of witch hunts used to take place where people were put to death on allegation only. Need two allegations? No problem. Just get your buddy in the other county to come forward and say the same thing. Three? No problem. Get another guy and pay him a few bucks. Good grief man! Are you hearing yourself?

Crash
05-25-2010, 12:11 PM
How come its not happening to any other athlete in the HISTORY of ANY sport?

I guess you never heard of Tony Ayala either you DUMDUM?

On January 1, 1983, Ayala burglarized the home of his neighbour, a young schoolteacher, and brutally sexually assaulted her. Although he was only 19 years old, Ayala had already been convicted twice of assaults against women. He had been given probation for these offenses. Under a repeat offender's law, he was sentenced to 35 years in prison. The prosecutor at trial argued the young boxer should serve the full term because he was a danger to the community.

His troubles with the law continued. In 2000, he was shot in the shoulder by a young woman after breaking into her home. He received probation and a brief jail term for this offense. In 2003, Ayala was charged with having sex with a thirteen year old girl, but the charges were dismissed when the girl said she lied about it.

Crash
05-25-2010, 12:20 PM
Guess he never heard of Jim Brown either.

An 18-year-old accused Brown of forcing her to have sex after giving her whisky, but a jury found him innocent of assault and battery in the 10-day trial in 1965. He was accused of throwing his girlfriend from a balcony in 1968, but when the 22-year-old woman refused to name Brown as her assailant, the charge of assault with intent to murder was dropped. He was fined $300 for resisting a deputy.

You DUMDUM!

RuthlessBurgher
05-25-2010, 12:26 PM
All this name calling is giving me a hankerin' for some gum gum. http://animatedgifs.bravepages.com/images/smiley_gum.gif

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kr8jjnmO3v1qziyd9o1_500.png

cruzer8
05-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Didn't the Great Gazoo used to refer to Fred Flintstone as dumdum? :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-25-2010, 02:10 PM
When someone can't discern the difference between "fact" and "biased opinion" there is no point trying to reason with them.

Ben is a Rapist. Ben has PROVED it for me. YOU LOSE DUMDUM

You can't make up this kind of idiocy. :lol:

NJ-STEELER
05-25-2010, 05:43 PM
weren't sapp and irvin just accused of similiar in miami at around the time of the superbowl?

didn't see the word "rape" associated with those 2 despite them being black.

doesn't sapp work for the NFL owned NFL network?

RuthlessBurgher
05-25-2010, 06:37 PM
When someone can't discern the difference between "fact" and "biased opinion" there is no point trying to reason with them.

That's what many have figured out.

Those who are ignorant, will be ignored.

Attention whoring no longer works if we stop paying attention.

When someone comes in with only a single solitary agenda without anything else to offer whatsoever, it is pointless trying to rationalize with the irrational.

We've had our share of interesting characters that have popped up on here from time to time that were worthy of some playful banter and ribbing, but it ceases to be enjoyable when certain fixations become full-blown maniacal obsessions bordering on neurosis. It's sad, really.

eniparadoxgma
05-25-2010, 06:46 PM

When someone comes in with only a single solitary agenda without anything else to offer whatsoever, it is pointless trying to rationalize with the irrational.

We've had our share of interesting characters that have popped up on here from time to time that were worthy of some playful banter and ribbing, but it ceases to be enjoyable when certain fixations become full-blown maniacal obsessions bordering on neurosis. It's sad, really.

Understood. Thought this one might have some potential. Oh well.

Only problem with trying to ignore trolls is that there is always (yeah I know I'm a guilty party) someone that tries to reason with them. Then they get feedback, the troll is fed, and they continue on with their idiocy.

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 06:49 PM
weren't sapp and irvin just accused of similiar in miami at around the time of the superbowl?

Sorry Irvin was accused of RAPE. Not Sexual Assault. Sapps was a assault. She alleged he slapped her. Both cases were FALSE. Notice how the black guys get arrested and the investigation is secondary? While the white guy isnt charged as the investigation is pending. Sapp was ARRESTED HMMMMMMMMM

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/ne ... id=4889392 (http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=4889392)

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/06/warren-sa ... nor-miami/ (http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/06/warren-sapp-arrested-domestic-battery-misdemeanor-miami/)

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 06:51 PM

Sorry IF I take offense to the guy who single handedly DISGRACED my team. If you dont that your choice. I cant even wear a Steeler jersey anymore without hearing comments about THE RAPIST. I think STEELERS 1st. I was a fan BEFORE BEN and will be after him. I hope. Bradshaw and the rest of the Steeler greats AGREE WITH ME. You guys are in the MINORITY.

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 06:55 PM

Only problem with trying to ignore trolls is that there is always (yeah I know I'm a guilty party) someone that tries to reason with them. Then they get feedback, the troll is fed, and they continue on with their idiocy.
YOU'RE the TROLL. I will POUNCE you in terms of Steeler Knowledge. Say the word sir.
Sorry If I'M A STEELER FAN 1ST. Now my team has the disadvantage of having a distraction in camp. We have the disadvantage of not having our Starter for 4-6 weeks. We have the disadvantage of CONFUSION in training camp. We have the enviable task of having media outlets all over our headquarters. TMZ, Mediatakeout all those SMUT sensationalistic organization because of our STUPID, SELFISH QB. Sorry IF I think TEAM 1ST. The rest of the guys dont deserve this crap, nor do the fans. If Ben had been as loyal you you all (like you are to him) then he wouldnt have gotten into this CRAP.

eniparadoxgma
05-25-2010, 06:56 PM
Sorry IF I take offense to the guy who single handedly DISGRACED my team. If you dont that your choice. I cant even wear a Steeler jersey anymore without hearing comments about THE RAPIST. I think STEELERS 1st. I was a fan BEFORE BEN and will be after him. I hope. Bradshaw and the rest of the Steeler greats AGREE WITH ME. You guys are in the MINORITY.

Awww....poor little guy can't take getting picked on hahahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're just reinforcing what I've already said, pussy. :D

RuthlessBurgher
05-25-2010, 06:57 PM

Hey, I was trying to reason right along with you during the first go around, until finally realizing the pointless nature of it.

I often enjoy your back-and-forths with some of our more colorful guests (in a sadistic lion playing with a mouse before he eats it sort of way), but in this case, it simply wasn't worth any measure of effort.

Sure, there will always be someone who comes in attempting to dispel some of the more outlandish rumor-mongering, but as time goes on, those numbers will dwindle as more and more of us simply stop listening to the mindless drivel. Oh well, indeed.

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 06:59 PM
Name ONE athlete accused of rape TWICE in their whole CAREER.

The Broncos Gerald Perry was accused of sexual assault numerous times during his career in the late 1980's-early 1990's including once by the girlfriend of TEAMMATE Orson Mobley.

Published on December 13, 1988

Perry charged with assault

WESTMINSTER, Colo. -- Denver Broncos rookie guard Gerald Perry from Southern University was arrested Monday for investigation of first-degree sexual assault charges, Westminster police said. Adams County Judge John J. Vigil advised Perry of the charges against him during a court hearing in Brighton Monday afternoon.

POLICE REPORT DESCRIBES PERRY'S ALLEGED ASSAULT

Published on December 7, 1990.
SOURCE: TUSTIN AMOLE
ROCKY MOUNTAIN NEWS STAFF WRITER
A police report released yesterday revealed new details about the sexual assault charge against Denver Broncos left tackle Gerald Perry.

The report details the Nov. 13 incident involving teammate Orson Mobley's fiancee, which led to the latest of Perry's legal woes.

Perry thought he would finish serving the jail term in time to join the Rams in training camp on July 17, when veterans are due to report. But last week, a judge added 15 days to his sentence for violation of probation on a previous conviction of soliciting a prostitute.

With the additional jail time, Perry plans to join the Rams before the end of the month, according to his lawyer, Gene Chiancio.

In the 26-year-old Perry, a second-round draft pick out of Southern University in 1988, the Rams are getting a young, gifted offensive lineman who comes with much legal baggage. His brilliance as a tackle on the field has frequently been overshadowed by run-ins with the law. Between the fall of 1988 and spring of 1990, Perry was arrested five times. He was acquitted on two sexual-assault charges and an assault-and-battery charge and convicted on the solicitation charge and the sexual-assault charge.

He plead guilty in the Mobley case and spent 60 days in jail.

He was then accused of a THIRD sexual assault while with the Rams in 1992. I think he was also accused in 1989 as well, so that would be four times.

Bye now!
He was ARRESTED AND BLACK
THANKS FOR THE INFO. I asked a LOADED question to highlight a principle KNOWING one of you fools would BITE LIKE JAWS. Thanks for playing

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 07:00 PM

Awww....poor little guy can't take getting picked on hahahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're just reinforcing what I've already said, bad word. :D
Sorry Espironza you lose
LOL
"JUST A GOOD OLE BOY....NEVER MEANING NO HARM"
LOL

eniparadoxgma
05-25-2010, 07:01 PM
YOU'RE the TROLL. I will POUNCE you in terms of Steeler Knowledge. Say the word sir.
Sorry If I'M A STEELER FAN 1ST. Now my team has the disadvantage of having a distraction in camp. We have the disadvantage of not having our Starter for 4-6 weeks. We have the disadvantage of CONFUSION in training camp. We have the enviable task of having media outlets all over our headquarters. TMZ, Mediatakeout all those SMUT sensationalistic organization because of our STUPID, SELFISH QB. Sorry IF I think TEAM 1ST. The rest of the guys dont deserve this crap, nor do the fans. If Ben had been as loyal you you all (like you are to him) then he wouldnt have gotten into this CRAP.

You're a monomanic idiot and a troll. I was a Steelers fan before Ben was born. You would try to POUNCE on me, wouldn't you? You're just proving my earlier theory that you used to get molested by someone that looks like Ben...then you got all upset when he stopped. Now you try to bring your disgusting and vile sexual innuendos to innocent Steeler forum posters.

All you're saying is you're butthurt because of Ben. Yippee for you. Grow a pair and get over it.

eniparadoxgma
05-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Sorry Espironza you lose
LOL
"JUST A GOOD OLE BOY....NEVER MEANING NO HARM"
LOL

You're the one that can't get that Ben sized dildo out of your ass. Who won, now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-25-2010, 07:04 PM
Hey, I was trying to reason right along with you during the first go around, until finally realizing the pointless nature of it.

I often enjoy your back-and-forths with some of our more colorful guests (in a sadistic lion playing with a mouse before he eats it sort of way), but in this case, it simply wasn't worth any measure of effort.

Sure, there will always be someone who comes in attempting to dispel some of the more outlandish rumor-mongering, but as time goes on, those numbers will dwindle as more and more of us simply stop listening to the mindless drivel. Oh well, indeed.

I'm trying, man. I really am. :lol:

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 07:06 PM

You're a monomanic idiot and a troll. I was a Steelers fan before Ben was born you pillow biting pole smoker. You would try to POUNCE on me, wouldn't you? You're just proving my earlier theory that you used to get molested by someone that looks like Ben...then you got all upset when he stopped. Now you try to bring your disgusting and vile sexual innuendos to innocent Steeler forum posters.

All you're saying is you're butthurt because of Ben. Yippee for you. Grow a pair and get over it, bitch.
Oh homo jokes? Your the Swipe eater. You Cum drunk, Jizm Junkie with a TEN D*ck a day habit. You dont want to have a verbal war with me PEACHES. I will expose you. You said you are from Kentucky. LIAR. You are from a Planet called PUNK, where you were fed Penis, Male Pearl Tongues and Sperm Protein shakes.
LETS DO IT
LOL

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 07:08 PM

You're a monomanic idiot and a troll. I was a Steelers fan before Ben was born you pillow biting pole smoker. You would try to POUNCE on me, wouldn't you? You're just proving my earlier theory that you used to get molested by someone that looks like Ben...then you got all upset when he stopped. Now you try to bring your disgusting and vile sexual innuendos to innocent Steeler forum posters.

All you're saying is you're butthurt because of Ben. Yippee for you. Grow a pair and get over it, bitch.
The Bitch would be the one with a Lock on Bens Jock like a Pittbul. YOU.

eniparadoxgma
05-25-2010, 07:12 PM
Oh homo jokes? Your the Swipe eater. You Cum drunk, Jizm Junkie with a TEN D*ck a day habit. You dont want to have a verbal war with me PEACHES. I will expose you. You said you are from Kentucky. LIAR. You are from a Planet called PUNK, where you were fed Penis, Male Pearl Tongues and Sperm Protein shakes.
LETS DO IT
LOL

You appalling clump of necrosed baboon puke, the day you're able to outwit me is the day your dad finally pulls the rumpleforeskin out of your mouth. Your mother was a snotty-nosed gypsy who peed standing up in soap factories and you get paid dimes to let random pit bulls blow out your o-ring.

eniparadoxgma
05-25-2010, 07:13 PM
The Bitch would be the one with a Lock on Bens Jock like a Pittbul. YOU.

This coming from the guy that can't keep Ben out of his mouth in every post, right? :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-25-2010, 07:19 PM
Well that was over quick....right when I was about to break out the "Shakespearian".

RuthlessBurgher
05-25-2010, 07:21 PM
Okay, that's enough.

So much for being rational and try to make peace.

I'm pretty sure that "pillow biting pole smoker dildo Cum drunk, Jizm Junkie with a TEN D*ck a day fed Penis, Male Pearl Tongues and Sperm Protein shakes" all violates the Code of Conduct.

If there is any more of this type of obscene vulgarity (dumdum was tolerated) or any attempts at furthering racist agendas for that matter, can result in outright banning.

Consider yourselves officially warned. The board will simply not tolerate such nonsense.

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 07:25 PM
LETS DO IT
LOL

You appalling clump of necrosed baboon puke, the day you're able to outwit me is the day your dad finally pulls the rumpleforeskin out of your mouth. Your mother was a snotty-nosed gypsy who peed standing up in soap factories and you get paid dimes to let random pit bulls blow out your o-ring.
Oh parent jokes? Oh I have those as well PEACHES. Who taught you how to curtsey? Why it was your dad- TWINKLETOES the swipe sucker. When you were a baby your wouldnt suck your moms tits you preferred the milk in your dads penis. GULP! Speaking of your fat mom. She is so fat that she sat on a quarter and squeezed a booger out of George Washingtons nose. Thats why you prefer ribbed condoms, because you get better traction in the MUD.
BRING IT PENELOPE!

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 07:26 PM
Okay, that's enough.

I'm pretty sure that "pillow biting pole smoker dildo Cum drunk, Jizm Junkie with a TEN D*ck a day fed Penis, Male Pearl Tongues and Sperm Protein shakes" all violates the Code of Conduct.

If there is any more of this type of obscene vulgarity (dumdum was tolerated) or any attempts at furthering racist agendas for that matter, can result in outright banning.

Consider yourselves officially warned. The board will simply not tolerate such nonsense.
I agree. I dont usually resort to those tactics but HE STARTED IT! lol
Just kidding. I understand.

hawaiiansteel
05-25-2010, 07:43 PM
LETS DO IT
LOL

Oh parent jokes? Oh I have those as well PEACHES. Who taught you how to curtsey? Why it was your dad- TWINKLETOES the swipe sucker. When you were a baby your wouldnt suck your moms tits you preferred the milk in your dads penis. GULP! Speaking of your fat mom. She is so fat that she sat on a quarter and squeezed a booger out of George Washingtons nose. Thats why you prefer ribbed condoms, because you get better traction in the MUD.
BRING IT PENELOPE!

Hawaiiansteel: You don't frighten us, Pleasantville, NJ pig-dog! Go and boil your bottom, son of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called HeHateMe, you and all your silly Pleasantville K-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-niggits! [makes taunting gestures at Rod Smith]

HeHatesBen: But Big Mean Ben has disgraced my team and I can't even wear my jersey outside anymore [starts crying like a little baby]

Hawaiiansteel: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now leave before I am forced to taunt you a second time!

http://www.thecomputershow.com/computershow/graphics/screen2.jpg

NJ-STEELER
05-25-2010, 07:45 PM

Sorry Irvin was accused of RAPE. Not Sexual Assault. Sapps was a assault. She alleged he slapped her. Both cases were FALSE. Notice how the black guys get arrested and the investigation is secondary? While the white guy isnt charged as the investigation is pending. Sapp was ARRESTED HMMMMMMMMM

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/ne ... id=4889392 (http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=4889392)

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/06/warren-sa ... nor-miami/ (http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/06/warren-sapp-arrested-domestic-battery-misdemeanor-miami/)

so the cop at the scene was rascist then for not arresting him,.

you make yourself look more and more like a fool... you realize that cop was black, right?

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 07:46 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LAME
I'm the only Steeler fan that cares about the rep of the team. So be it. Dont be surprised when Bens trade value goes up in week 4. Dont be surprised when he is TRADED. You heard it here 1st. We will see who is crying then. LOL

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 07:47 PM
[quote="NJ-STEELER":3njdgyu4]weren't sapp and irvin just accused of similiar in miami at around the time of the superbowl?

so the cop at the scene was rascist then for not arresting him,.

you make yourself look more and more like a fool... you realize that cop was black, right?[/quote:3njdgyu4]
That cop has since ben SUSPENDED. And he quit the force.WONDER WHY?
LOL

Crash
05-25-2010, 07:51 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LAME
I'm the only Steeler fan that cares about the rep of the team. So be it. Dont be surprised when Bens trade value goes up in week 4. Dont be surprised when he is TRADED. You heard it here 1st. We will see who is crying then. LOL

Their rep is BS if you look at facts.

And the only people who will be crying when Ben gets traded are those who will be complaining when they don't win anymore.

NJ-STEELER
05-25-2010, 07:52 PM
certainly not for being rascist like you claimed

NJ-STEELER
05-25-2010, 07:54 PM
Okay, that's enough.

yeah,

i thought this place try to stay free of the pitt live type trolls.

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 08:48 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LAME

Their rep is BS if you look at facts.

And the only people who will be crying when Ben gets traded are those who will be complaining when they don't win anymore.
I KNOW I KNOW. The Steelers are good ONLY because of Ben. LOL
Then WHY do we have a winning record without him? We even took the Ravens to OT with HORRIBLE Dixon (1st career start). We only won by 3 WITH Ben. We played the Ravens BETTER without Ben. FACT

Crash
05-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Then WHY do we have a winning record without him?

2004: Maddox 2-1

2005: Maddox 0-2, Batch 2-0

2006 Batch 1-0

2007: Batch 0-1

2009: Dixon 0-1

No Ben since 2004? 5-5, mediocre.

Wrong again DUM DUM.

hawaiiansteel
05-25-2010, 09:08 PM
Then WHY do we have a winning record without him?

2004: Maddox 2-1

2005: Maddox 0-2, Batch 2-0

2006 Batch 1-0

2007: Batch 0-1

2009: Dixon 0-1

No Ben since 2004? 5-5, mediocre.

Wrong again DUM DUM.

more like DUMB AND DUMBER -

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/DumbandDumber002.jpg

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 09:12 PM
HES MAD
AND WRONG
LOL

HeHateMe
05-25-2010, 09:13 PM
What happens to CRASH when he battles me?
See his screenname LOL
DUMDUM