Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Nice read on Haskins

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Sorry ghost but as you can see, it was Oviedo attacking another poster. And I was trying to defend the poster he was attacking. Iíll stay out of it.

Please note..Oviedo has went after Disco 1981 and he went after Shawn in the last week and a half. This guy is just going around attacking poster left and right.
    Oviedo is fine. I give him a harder time than he gives me. Kinda like brothers poking at each other. I don't take anything on a message board personally. Certainly not anymore. I guess it was a part of me growing up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Appreciate you Shawn.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Oviedo is fine. I give him a harder time than he gives me. Kinda like brothers poking at each other. I don't take anything on a message board personally. Certainly not anymore. I guess it was a part of me growing up.
    and that is the problem Shawn.

A lot of people are fine with message board insults until they aren’t. If you dish it you should be able to take it.

Putting people on ignore while trash talking them is just odd.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

A lot of people are fine with message board insults until they aren’t. If you dish it you should be able to take it.

My 2 cents is this...it's football. Only a few people from this community actually know me personally. So, I mean why would I concern myself if someone wants to talk smack about me. At the end of the day many of us will poke each other. It's what guys do. When it crosses the line into something highly personal that's when it goes south. Having every other thread derailed with a personal beef is not ok. I have zero issues with maniac or hawaiian. I've probably posted with H for 15+years. Seems like a good dude to me. But, someone is going to have to take the high road and stop the nonsense. We get it. Yall don't like each other. That's fine. Just ignore each other. Simple. Don't ruin threads with nonsense.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ditto. I'll always tweak you due to your OSU and my PSU allegiance. Always enjoy our conversations and I can't recall us ever getting petty, making disgusting comments or vindictive. Too bad others aren't the same.
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Legend

User Info Menu

My 2 cents is this...it's football. Only a few people from this community actually know me personally. So, I mean why would I concern myself if someone wants to talk smack about me. At the end of the day many of us will poke each other. It's what guys do. When it crosses the line into something highly personal that's when it goes south. Having every other thread derailed with a personal beef is not ok. I have zero issues with maniac or hawaiian. I've probably posted with H for 15+years. Seems like a good dude to me. But, someone is going to have to take the high road and stop the nonsense. We get it. Yall don't like each other. That's fine. Just ignore each other. Simple. Don't ruin threads with nonsense.
    Agreed!!!

10cc
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The battle between Haskins and Rudolph could be a close one to watch in camp and preseason. Rudolph has the experience with the Steelers. Haskins is the more talented QB. Both has about the same amount of playing experience in the league.

Dobbs is probably the odd guy out. Not sure if he is still eligible for the practice squad.

Legend

User Info Menu

My 2 cents is this...it's football. Only a few people from this community actually know me personally.
    Well I know who you are, but you don't know it....I'm just CREEPY that way.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

Maybe you didn’t see this but I said Oviedo wasn’t on ignore over 3 months ago.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steel maniac View Post
    maybe you didn’t see this but i said oviedo wasn’t on ignore over 3 months ago.
    Nobody cares!!!