Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61

Thread: Nice read on Haskins

  1. #41
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Sorry ghost but as you can see, it was Oviedo attacking another poster. And I was trying to defend the poster he was attacking. I’ll stay out of it.

    Please note..Oviedo has went after Disco 1981 and he went after Shawn in the last week and a half. This guy is just going around attacking poster left and right.
    stop doing this..

    it’s embarrassing.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  2. #42
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    I see this thread has gone astray.. like so many others on this forum.
    You are right dizz... it truly is embarrassing to see (supposedly) grown ups act like petty kids

  3. #43
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    stop doing this..

    it’s embarrassing.
    Funny.. it wasn’t embarrassing to you when Oviedo was attacking someone again. Stop playing favorites. THAT’S child like and embarrassing.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

    Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

  4. #44
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Funny.. it wasn’t embarrassing to you when Oviedo was attacking someone again. Stop playing favorites. THAT’S child like and embarrassing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    If you haven’t noticed Oviedo attacks anyone who doesn’t ball wash everything about the Steelers. He’s so stupid , I had to put him on permanent ignore. He’s an idiot.
    maybe you should try admitting when you're wrong instead of digging an even bigger hole?

  5. #45
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Funny.. it wasn’t embarrassing to you when Oviedo was attacking someone again. Stop playing favorites. THAT’S child like and embarrassing.
    I don’t care about personal attacks. Its the slanted reporting of 2 people that didn’t involve you that is embarrassing.

    I believe this is the “attack” you claimed Oviedo had with Disco.

    Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    I just hope the Wr's and Ebron are working on their drops... Remember last last year where the team was plaqued with the dropsies?

    Also remember when Radio commented that the reason for all the drops, was because of Ben lolololololololol...That still might be the funniest **** I EVER read!!!!!!! But , He's not a Ben hater!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Really????

    Maybe they hired special coaches to teach them to drop more. What do you think they do every year...dumb attempt to find negatives.

    I think you will find the majority of the board values feltdizz's comments over the stuff you post that most of the time is a oneline shot with nothing to support it.
    If there is more to it, it still shouldn’t involve your commentary on how it went down.

    in the exchange above you probably see Oviedo as the attacker and not the person who is name calling and upset because evidence was presented that showed they were lying.

    IMO the problem in a lot of these threads is when presented with actual data or evidence some posters just turn to personal insults and deflections instead of just saying they were wrong.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 06-20-2021 at 12:11 PM.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  6. #46
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Funny.. it wasn’t embarrassing to you when Oviedo was attacking someone again. Stop playing favorites. THAT’S child like and embarrassing.
    Funny.. it wasn’t embarrassing to you when Disco was attacking someone again. Stop playing favorites. THAT’S child like and embarrassing.

    fixed that for you...

  7. #47
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I don’t care about personal attacks. Its the slanted reporting of 2 people that didn’t involve you that is embarrassing.

    I believe this is the “attack” you claimed Oviedo had with Disco.





    If there is more to it, it still shouldn’t involve your commentary on how it went down.

    in the exchange above you probably see Oviedo as the attacker and not the person who is name calling and upset because evidence was presented that showed they were lying.

    IMO the problem in a lot of these threads is when presented with actual data or evidence some posters just turn to personal insults and deflections instead of just saying they were wrong.
    Well, we can start with all the data that Captain Lemming and countless others have shown you that Leveon Bell was done when he left here.. yet you still embrace him currently as a great back. Are you ready to embrace the data and admit your are wrong?

    Lead the way my brother. Lol
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

    Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

  8. #48
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Are you ready to embrace the data and admit your are wrong?
    that's rich coming from you.

    you are the most incapable person I have ever met when it comes to not being able to admit you were wrong. people might actually respect you if you would just admit it every so often.

    nah, actually they still wouldn't.

  9. #49
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Well, we can start with all the data that Captain Lemming and countless others have shown you that Leveon Bell was done when he left here.. yet you still embrace him currently as a great back. Are you ready to embrace the data and admit your are wrong?

    Lead the way my brother. Lol
    Most folks knew Bell was in decline when he left Pitt, and saw Bell's refusal to sign our deal as a blessing. Bell knows he screwed up by not signing (whether he will admit it or not is another story). In terms of feltz's tireless defending of Bell in the 200+ page "Bell" thread... hindsight is 20/20. Many of the cornerstone arguments (elite/generational talent.. "Resetting the RB market, etc") never came to pass. I dont fault dizz for defending his guy though.

  10. #50
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Well, we can start with all the data that Captain Lemming and countless others have shown you that Leveon Bell was done when he left here.. yet you still embrace him currently as a great back. Are you ready to embrace the data and admit your are wrong?

    Lead the way my brother. Lol
    more deflection on your part.

    “whataboutism” at its finest.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •