Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What the Steelers might are lacking

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I like JuJu. I'm glad he came back. Looks like a fun guy to be around. And the hit he put on that dirty, scumbag Burfict was amazing. He's a tough kid. He had 1400 yards in 2018 and if Ben doesn't throw the ball in 1.5 seconds or only to the line of scrimmage this year; there's no reason he can't go over 1000 again.
    I like JuJu too.. and a lot more now that we have Claypool.

and that hit on Burfict was beautiful.. but it was also the reason I believe he was a marked man in Cincinnati. People think its the dancing but JuJu knocked the snot out of a bully with that hit.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    You can't say no one cares about the logo dancing when half the comments here and on other boards say otherwise.
    YOU may not care.
    I just said it.. so yes, I can say it.

and I said no one REALLY cares.

no one really cares about our punters nickname but its a fun thing to pass the time for some people.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If your a grown man and the logo dancing upsets you, you have bigger issues.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I just said it.. so yes, I can say it.

and I said no one REALLY cares.

no one really cares about our punters nickname but its a fun thing to pass the time for some people.
    no one cared until 11-0 turned into 11-1. If this team had run the table, no one would care. they just needed something to bitch about
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    no one cared until 11-0 turned into 11-1. If this team had run the table, no one would care. they just needed something to bitch about
    Someone cared enough to tell him to knock it off. And he did.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Someone cared enough to tell him to knock it off. And he did.
    i'm not sure that you read that correctly... he had done it all year long and no one cared while the team was winning.
    at 11-0, no one cared.
    it was ONLY after the loss that he was asked to stop.

Point is, people don't really care. They just care about winning (as i think felt said). if the team had gone 19-0, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    i'm not sure that you read that correctly... he had done it all year long and no one cared while the team was winning.
    at 11-0, no one cared.
    it was ONLY after the loss that he was asked to stop.

Point is, people don't really care. They just care about winning (as i think felt said). if the team had gone 19-0, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
    Don't see where winning was the reason Tomlin talked to Juju. I see the word respect;
    #Steelers coach Mike Tomlin says yes, he is indeed going to talk to JuJu Smith-Schuster about dancing on other teams' logos: "It's about respect."

— Aditi Kinkhabwala (@AKinkhabwala)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

September until December 7th the Steelers didn't lose a game and Tomlin wasn't concerned about Ju Ju and "respect". Lose three in a row and all of a sudden on Dec 22 (1 day after the 3rd loss) its an issue? It's flat out disingenuous to say the coach cared at all before the losing started. His actions (or lack thereof) say differently.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Don't see where winning was the reason Tomlin talked to Juju. I see the word respect;
    but it was 12 games into the season and after a loss. If it was about respect it would’ve been addressed in week 2 or 3. It was addressed after a loss because fans didn’t want to admit the real issues with the team at the time.

IMO it was a waste of time on Tomlin’s part and misguided but the media is real good at pushing false narratives.

At a time when our warts were showing and the NFL was figuring out our weaknesses..

We were talking about dancing. DANCING!!!

and he didn’t stop.. lol

and we resigned him!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    but it was 12 games into the season and after a loss. If it was about respect it would’ve been addressed in week 2 or 3. It was addressed after a loss because fans didn’t want to admit the real issues with the team at the time.

IMO it was a waste of time on Tomlin’s part and misguided but the media is real good at pushing false narratives.

At a time when our warts were showing and the NFL was figuring out our weaknesses..

We were talking about dancing. DANCING!!!

and he didn’t stop.. lol

and we resigned him!!!
    So Tomlin lied.