Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Devin Bush complains about Tim Tebow getting a job

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    yet, here you are too.. lol.

but I guess its easier to post about who is here for how long vs respond to those who are challenging you on Tebowís purity.
    I actually did respond to the Tebow situation... several times.
    See.. that was easy.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hey dizz.. has Bell signed with anyone yet?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Interesting view of Tebow becoming a TE (that is what this thread was about... I think...). Interviewed 4 ex-Tight ends (3 hall of famers). Seem to believe he'll be more of an H-back or move TE, lined up off the line and not really called on for a lot of blocking.

https://sports.yahoo.com/tim-tebow-t...101144237.html

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I actually did respond to the Tebow situation... several times.
    See.. that was easy.
    right up until someone asked you to explain what a quote meant and you pivoted to implying people on here were lying about their job title and pay.

That was odd.. but not unexpected.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Interesting view of Tebow becoming a TE (that is what this thread was about... I think...). Interviewed 4 ex-Tight ends (3 hall of famers). Seem to believe he'll be more of an H-back or move TE, lined up off the line and not really called on for a lot of blocking.

https://sports.yahoo.com/tim-tebow-t...101144237.html
    oh, he is definitely going to block and maybe get a handoff every now and then.

but he is really there to sell some tickets.

Are we really going to act like there are no better athletes than a 34 year old Tebow in Florida?

Legend

User Info Menu

right up until someone asked you to explain what a quote meant and you pivoted to implying people on here were lying about their job title and pay.

That was odd.. but not unexpected.
    If you are referring to the whole "Living out his beliefs thing".. I did answer it by telling Whiz to ask Tebow if he got the chance.
    You mustve missed that

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    If you are referring to the whole "Living out his beliefs thing".. I did answer it by telling Whiz to ask Tebow if he got the chance.
    You mustve missed that
    nah.. I caught that. Its like telling someone to do their own research during a back and forth... lol.

or maybe its just a way to say “I don’t know” since no one is going to talk to Tebow anytime soon

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Wait...I thought this was therapy...

What the heck have I been doing all these years?
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    frequent posters are bad... must be true. i saw it on the internet... posted by.... some guy on the internet
    nope.. just occasional attacks by those who don’t visit as often when they don’t want to discuss the actual topic.. lol.
    Whew. .. feeling better.

OT; bringing Tebow on might be more calculated than some think. What better way to relieve pressure on their shiny new QB than to have another guy take some hype away?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Whew. .. feeling better.

OT; bringing Tebow on might be more calculated than some think. What better way to relieve pressure on their shiny new QB than to have another guy take some hype away?
    I'm sure that Tebow would see the value in being the "sacrificial lamb" if you're right about his role here.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Bonjour...

2013 MNF Executive Champion!