LMAO, couldn't help myself....

​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

thats funny i love pittsburgh dad

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He is KING!

love how he gets the Burgh dialect and accent to a T.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    He is KING!

love how he gets the Burgh dialect and accent to a T.
    I like how he hits on 99% of the stupid thought that go thru my head.

Every week I notice some ridiculous sounding reaction that he has to something that I wouldn’t believe possible unless I had the same outburst.

Legend

User Info Menu

Always love the Davenport jokes. It will never get old.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I like how he hits on 99% of the stupid thought that go thru my head.

Every week I notice some ridiculous sounding reaction that he has to something that I wouldn’t believe possible unless I had the same outburst.
    I was at a Brewery in Charlotte watching an episode and someone walks by and says “so you are also from the Burgh!.. cause who else would watch this and crack up laughing”
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I was at a Brewery in Charlotte watching an episode and someone walks by and says “so you are also from the Burgh!.. cause who else would watch this and crack up laughing”
    Having left Pittsburgh ages ago, I’m convinced there’s just as many Steelers fans spread out in every city around the country. And I’m convinced most I meet are bigger fans than the people I know back home.

I think the locals take it all for granted.

I even notice if I wear black and gold in Pittsburgh, people ignore me. If I wear the colors anywhere else, I meet 100 people a day when out and about.

And any time I’m at a bar and there’s a guy louder than the rest (in a friendly way), I swear that guy is from Pittsburgh 9 times out of 10.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Having left Pittsburgh ages ago, I’m convinced there’s just as many Steelers fans spread out in every city around the country. And I’m convinced most I meet are bigger fans than the people I know back home.

I even notice if I wear black and gold in Pittsburgh, people ignore me. If I wear the colors anywhere else, I meet 100 people a day when out and about.

And any time I’m at a bar and there’s a guy louder than the rest (in a friendly way), I swear that guy is from Pittsburgh 9 times out of 10.
    where i live Raiders fans are the loudest

Legend

User Info Menu

Charlotte and Pittsburgh have history. Pittsburgh built their new airport for USAir to be their hub and then Charlotte “stole” USAir from them.

So a lot of people in Pittsburgh who worked for USAir had to relocate to Charlotte or fly down to Charlotte before starting their route.

People came back and told everyone how nice the weather was in CLT. I have about 10 to 15 people just from my HS graduating class who live in Charlotte... and my HS graduating class was only 110 kids.

my kids will be the next gen of Steeler fans growing up in another city. Any shirt I wear that references Pittsburgh is a conversation starter
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers didn't pick up Edmonds' fifth year option, I have a fifth Beer option, and I'm takin it. LMAO
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION