Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 131

Thread: The Steelers are choosing to decline Terrell Edmunds’ 5th year option

  1. #91
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    not sure.

    i sure didn't miss the post about canada's offense. and what (obviously was the one i was referring to)

    you do realize what you said there? right?
    I've made multiple posts on Canada's offense so it's not clear which one you are referring to.

  2. #92
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I remember someone saying Edmunds was a bust.
    I do think people say that Edmunds hasn't lived up to his pedigree as a late 1st round pick.

    But I think it's hyperbole to say that people think he "doesn't belong on an NFL team".

    People may or may not use the word "bust". But I think that's generally what they mean (not worth the 1st round pick we spend to acquire him).

  3. #93
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    I've made multiple posts on Canada's offense so it's not clear which one you are referring to.

    your post about MC's comments regarding what they will have BB do

  4. #94
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I do think people say that Edmunds hasn't lived up to his pedigree as a late 1st round pick.

    But I think it's hyperbole to say that people think he "doesn't belong on an NFL team".

    People may or may not use the word "bust". But I think that's generally what they mean (not worth the 1st round pick we spend to acquire him).
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Tackling the catch. That's impressive.

    I would like to see him prevent a catch every once in awhile.

    Tackling the catch is death by a thousand cuts. He's getting beat all the time. Bust.
    I think this use of the word 'Bust" is closer to he doesn't belong on a NFL team than he hasn't lived up to his late first round pedigree.

  5. #95
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I think this use of the word 'Bust" is closer to he doesn't belong on a NFL team than he hasn't lived up to his late first round pedigree.
    If so, I think it's foolish.

  6. #96
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    who has said edmunds doesn't belong on an nfl team.

    i don;t think i've ever seen it on here or any other boards.
    are you confusing it with not being worthy of a 1st round pick?
    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    My only takeaway from this is Terrell Edmunds does not belong in this league and Ray Ray McCloud gives us nice depth.
    Oh and Claypool is legit
    Just because you didn’t see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?


  7. #97
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Nobody... That's who...The Dude is an incestant liar...Makes up **** when he is wrong ( which is always ) Haven't you , or anyone else noticed that yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    My only takeaway from this is Terrell Edmunds does not belong in this league and Ray Ray McCloud gives us nice depth.
    Oh and Claypool is legit
    Notice how every time you do this I prove
    you wrong? lmao
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?


  8. #98
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I think this use of the word 'Bust" is closer to he doesn't belong on a NFL team than he hasn't lived up to his late first round pedigree.
    don’t forget he also said Edmunds was only picked because of Tomlin’s love for VA players..

    all 2 of them over the last 15 years… lol
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?


  9. #99
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Just because you didn’t see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
    You didn't see it, but it happened.... lolololololololol...You continue , somehow to show how utterly stupid you are.... lolololololol

  10. #100
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Notice how every time you do this I prove
    you wrong? lmao
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...That has NEVER happened...You are a compulsive liar.... THAT'S not proving somebody wrong...Fly away Radio!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •