Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The "more talent at RB" opinion

Legend

User Info Menu

The "more talent at RB" opinion

came across this tape over the draft weekend.
    2 plays stick out the most. the first one and the one at 1:12

now ask yourself, what does najee do with these gigantic holes?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    came across this tape over the draft weekend.
    2 plays stick out the most. the first one and the one at 1:12

now ask yourself, what does najee do with these gigantic holes?

Well , based on what the front office did ( or didn’t do in the draft) they felt fine about the O-line other than the center spot. So we’ll see.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Legend

User Info Menu

Out of curiosity, after watching that Dotson video, anyone notice how not-absolutely-terrible the guy on his right hand side was?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Najee rips off 25 on that first play!!!

My goodness.. how did Conner miss that hole?
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Starter

User Info Menu

Good video.

Conner is awful. Chucks isn't much better. Please replace him. Dotson sticks to his man and creates holes.
    Plan to spend 75 million in cap space in 2022 ( most in the NFL ) and use the 2 comp picks ( 3rd and 5th ) for a killer 2022 draft. We will be back hopefully with better coaching.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

exactly. WTF was he looking at? at then when he did see it, he slips and falls down right away SMH.

the OL wasn't great by any stretch last year but holes are there form time to time

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    exactly. WTF was he looking at? at then when he did see it, he slips and falls down right away SMH.

the OL wasn't great by any stretch last year but holes are there form time to time
    Najee is going to instantly make our OL look better.
    Steel Maniac predicted no RBs would be chosen in the 1st round, so of course we selected:

1(24) Najee Harris RB Alabama

Legend

User Info Menu

Conner was most effective when he had a FB leading the way. But Fichtner with his genius mind never bothered to use one.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Conner was most effective when he had a FB leading the way. But Fichtner with his genius mind never bothered to use one.
    I thought for sure when we signed Derek Watt that we would start using a FB more often.

did we really pay him all that $$$ just to be on special teams?
    Steel Maniac predicted no RBs would be chosen in the 1st round, so of course we selected:

1(24) Najee Harris RB Alabama

Legend

User Info Menu

I agree.... that was some hole.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches