Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Draft Instant Grades

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Lol.... I win again. You chickened out just like I said you would.
    show me where I said Loudermilk was a "savior" Squidkid.

caught you lying again, second time today.

classic, but consistent.
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 05-02-2021 at 08:37 PM.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...

Were absolutely correct. Miami hasn't won squat ever since Shula left.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    show me where I said Loudermilk was a "savior" Squidkid.

caught you lying again, second time today.

classic, but consistent.
    Show me where maniac said that ot was our answer.
    A lie you made up before you said loudermilk was going to be our savior at olb.
    Update:
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and now 50% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    A lie you made up before you said loudermilk was going to be our savior at olb.
    show me where I said Loudermilk was going to be our savior at olb.

once you do, I'll show you where Steel Maniac said Adrian Ealy was going to be our answer at OT.

until you do, stop your lying Squidkid.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...

Legend

User Info Menu

My grade in the draft will be contingent mostly on Green.

I think the big question for me is: was it worth taking a back up TE when will need a starter next year over taking the 2nd best C in the draft?

I think Friermooth will end up being at least a 2nd TE over his contact. And I don't think that's bad for a 2nd round pick.

But Creed seemed to be a plug and play guy at our position of biggest need. And that position plays every snap on O.

If Green works out, then waiting on a center for what I think was a bit of a luxury was a good idea.

I didn't want a RB, but all reports are that Harris is really good. Reasonable to think he was BPA. Not what I wanted but I understand it and can support the selection.
    Last edited by Northern_Blitz; 05-03-2021 at 06:41 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Seems the Steelers have gotten an upgraded draft grade for 2020 from B- to an A after it was found they got 3 quality starters; Dotson, Highsmith, and Claypool. https://steelersdepot.com/2021/05/pf...e-from-b-to-a/

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Seems the Steelers have gotten an upgraded draft grade for 2020 from B- to an A after it was found they got 3 quality starters; Dotson, Highsmith, and Claypool. https://steelersdepot.com/2021/05/pf...e-from-b-to-a/
    which perfectly exemplifies why "instant draft grades" should always be taken with a grain of salt.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    which perfectly exemplifies why "instant draft grades" should always be taken with a grain of salt.
    Yep.

It can go the other way too.

I think most loved the Mendenhall + Sweed draft.