Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loudermilk

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    there are still some good FA CBs available, apparently that's the route we're going to take.

tbh, I'm happy about that.
    Looks like they loaded up on post draft FA DBs

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Wade had some bad tape. Real bad. I don't have an issue with Loudermilk but you can't be trading next years picks away. And I don't want to hear we'll have an extra pick for Bud loss. We'll need all the picks we can get if we have to move up n get a franchise Qb.
    Many moves we are making and our overall thinking around how to accumulate talent I'm questioning.
    If we have a winning record and make the play offs which every fan should want like to organization does every year, a 4th round pick isn't going to help you move up to get a "supposedly great" QB
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Legend

User Info Menu

Kevin Colbert says Steelers had a fourth-round grade on Wisconsin DL Isaiahh Loudermilk, but went with Dan Moore Jr. and Buddy Johnson instead. Hence, trading a fourth-rounder next year to move back into the fifth round Saturday.

Brian Batko (@BrianBatko) May 3, 2021
    Steel Maniac predicted no RBs would be chosen in the 1st round, so of course we selected:

1(24) Najee Harris RB Alabama

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Poor journalism.
    The guy is our savior at olb, not dl.
    Update:
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and now 50% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Poor journalism.
    The guy is our savior at olb, not dl.
    lying again huh Squidkid?

second time today, one more and you can tie your personal best of 3 times yesterday.
    Steel Maniac predicted no RBs would be chosen in the 1st round, so of course we selected:

1(24) Najee Harris RB Alabama