Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dan Moore Jr

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Ive expected more WTF picks this draft due to the COVID limitations on the combine and interaction with players.

The pundits will rate the drafts the best that align best with the pundit player rankings, but I think in 3-5 years this will be a draft we look back on where some good drafting teams will really set themselves apart this year.

The Steelers could do great or awful. Time will tell. But in the meantime, what’s interesting is how much some believe in the pundit rankings. The reality is those rankings are just typical news coverage that are no different than political polls. Sometimes they’re good. Sometimes they’re off.

Odds are most players won’t be stars in the NFL so it’s safe to chose a negative slant.
    guys these are DAY THREE PLAYERS. The rest of the league has had chances and passed on them, too.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Najee Harris, YASS!!
    2021 Day2 Mock
    2. Landon Dickerson, C, Alabama
    3. Kelvin Joseph, CB, Kentucky

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    In case you missed it, Dotson hasn't disproven any of those critiques as of yet. You did realize that, right?

In case YOU missed it:
    Dotson allowed ONE hurry in 206 pass snaps.

In case you've forgotten:
    You said he can't pass block.

In case you didn't know:
    He was an elite pass blocker according to PFF (who watch every play).

In case you've learned nothing:
    I suggest you wait rather than once again being embarrassed by your uninformed criticism.

In case you want me to answer your question:
    Will he fare as well this season? I don't know.
    But after 206 pass plays I am confident he ain't the pass blocking scrub you thought he was.

In case you'd take a little advice:
    I suggest you not go AGAIN with the EXACT same garbage here. I don't knownhow good this kid is but I would have thought you'd learn that reading a blurb from an eval does not make you more informed than people whose JOB is to pour over a seasons worth of games to assess a guy.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 05-02-2021 at 12:33 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    In case YOU missed it:

In case you didn't know:

I suggest you wait rather than once again being embarrassed by your uninformed criticism.

But after 206 pass plays I am confident he ain't the pass blocking scrub you thought he was.

I suggest you not go AGAIN with the EXACT same garbage here. I don't knownhow good this kid is but I would have thought you'd learn that reading a blurb from an eval does not make you more informed than people whose JOB is to pour over a seasons worth of games to assess a guy.
    He was also ranked the top run blocking guard entering the draft. We actually ran the ball well last year when he was in the game. Cant contribute all of that to him obviously .. but he certainly didnt look out of place. If Green and Moore pan out.. we may find ourselves back in the mix sooner than expected.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I think it was a good pick. Especially where we got him. He’ll have an opportunity to come in and compete too.
    but Adrian Ealy was still available
    Steel Maniac predicted no RBs would be chosen in the 1st round, so of course we selected:

1(24) Najee Harris RB Alabama

Legend

User Info Menu

In case YOU missed it:

In case you didn't know:

Aye Aye Captain.

You said as well as it could be said.

Some poster aren't happy unless they are unhappy
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    but Adrian Ealy was still available
    shots fired!
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Najee Harris, YASS!!
    2021 Day2 Mock
    2. Landon Dickerson, C, Alabama
    3. Kelvin Joseph, CB, Kentucky

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    guys these are DAY THREE PLAYERS. The rest of the league has had chances and passed on them, too.
    I don't care if he came from Northwestern Wyoming. If he can play he can play. Tom Brady and A Brown woud have been day three players too. The same for John Stallworth, and Mike Webster. Donnie Shell was a no day player.
    Plan to spend 75 million in cap space in 2022 ( most in the NFL ) and use the 2 comp picks ( 3rd and 5th ) for a killer 2022 draft. We will be back hopefully with better coaching.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

In case YOU missed it:

In case you didn't know:

pow pow.. finger guns. Hammer don’t hurt ‘em.
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Steel Maniac predicted no RBs would be chosen in the 1st round, so of course we selected:

1(24) Najee Harris RB Alabama

Legend

User Info Menu

In case YOU missed it:

In case you didn't know:

Love it. Shine the light of truth
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"