Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan Moore Jr

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Black&Gold View Post
    u mention three people
    I don't hound the guy, I just usually respond to stuff that I think is stupid or that I disagree with and he seems to provide me with something to respond to daily. If you are critical of one of his posts I'm sure you find yourself on his ignore list soon enough, lol. Honestly though man this is a good forum, some of like each other and some of us don't, but it makes the debates all that more fun.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    I don't hound the guy, I just usually respond to stuff that I think is stupid or that I disagree with and he seems to provide me with something to respond to daily. If you are critical of one of his posts I'm sure you find yourself on his ignore list soon enough, lol. Honestly though man this is a good forum, some of like each other and some of us don't, but it makes the debates all that more fun.
    Steel Maniac claims that he was personally attacked by you with constant personal insults.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...

Were absolutely correct. Miami hasn't won squat ever since Shula left.

Legend

User Info Menu

Just out of curiosity, are there any actual posts in this thread about Dan Moore Jr? It will save some time searching.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Just out of curiosity, are there any actual posts in this thread about Dan Moore Jr? It will save some time searching.
    post #1 by skl
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...

Were absolutely correct. Miami hasn't won squat ever since Shula left.

Legend

User Info Menu

you told me not to make stuff up, thats calling me a liar

why u lie about u mention 3 people in ur pm to me?
    Please tell!!! I'm hoping I'm on the list
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    No I didnít. I just realized what he wanted to do and who he really is. No point in going further. He and I both have copies of the PM.
    You can post it then. Should be fun
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Please tell!!! I'm hoping I'm on the list
    You are he put it up in post #61

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    You are he put it up in post #61

Legend

User Info Menu

u mention three people
    And????? So I mentioned them but that was to give context to the story. Just because you mention people in a story doesn’t mean your bad mouthing them. Even they will tell you they did what I said they did. Not a big deal.

Like I said, I have no problem with anyone else. Just one poster who has a problem with me.

And since you and he are one and the same, I feel it only right to put you on ignore with your alter ego. Love bringing split personalities together.
    Last edited by Steel Maniac; 05-15-2021 at 08:43 PM.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Oviedo, you are not on ignore my friend. We move on...
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches