Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan Moore Jr

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    its okay to be wrong about a draft prediction. Of course some will use it as a reason to joke you but thats just part of the fun of making predictions.

If Ealy ends up being a stud I’m sure you will circle back and claim victory. I know I would... lol.
    Hey, I brought up his name as an interesting prospect. And a possible solution to our need. It's not a big deal to me but you see who brings it up. We move on.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    As usual, another lie by HS. He lies like he breaths; effortlessly and without thought. I said Ealy was an interesting prospect but didn’t say we we definitely taking him in the 4th round. Hahahaha
    I like the kid Adrian Ealy from Oklahoma.
    can you show me where in the Round 4 Targets thread that you said he was "an interesting prospect?"

looks like you're the liar.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...

Were absolutely correct. Miami hasn't won squat ever since Shula left.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hey, I brought up his name as an interesting prospect. And a possible solution to our need. It's not a big deal to me but you see who brings it up. We move on.
    no, you don't falsely call someone else a liar and then just "move on."

you're the one lying about what you said in the Round 4 Targets thread.

just admit you were wrong.

oh yeah, you're unable to ever do that.

Legend

User Info Menu

definitely not a big deal.. if you liked him, that’s okay.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

definitely not a big deal.. if you liked him, that’s okay.
    Steel Maniac liked him in the 4th round, yet Adrian Ealy went undrafted.

great call.

the hilarious thing is that Steel Maniac somehow thinks that even though he personally has no draft knowledge that he can still question Kevin Colbert, one of the best GMs in the NFL.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Steel Maniac liked him in the 4th round, yet Adrian Ealy went undrafted.

great call.

the hilarious thing is that Steel Maniac somehow thinks that even though he personally has no draft knowledge that he can still question Kevin Colbert, one of the best GMs in the NFL.
    I’m sure a lot of guys went undrafted that people thought would get picked.

He could still end up being a solid player. Hope not since he is a Raven.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

true, but don't call other people liars when that's what you said and got called on it.

Steel Maniac should just admit he said it and that he was wrong.

oh yeah, that's right. he is completely unable to do that.

Legend

User Info Menu

He could still end up being a solid player. Hope not since he is a Raven.
    Feltdizz, what’s your agenda? You know hawaiiansteel is on permanent ignore for the betterment of the community. Why do you feel the need to capture his post in responding to me? If your down with hawaainsteel in that regard then just say that and I can act accordingly.

For the betterment of the board, I ignore his dialogue because other posters are complaining. Don’t help him. But if you choose to, then just say that and I’ll act accordingly. Thanks
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

For the betterment of the board, I ignore his dialogue because other posters are complaining. Don’t help him. But if you choose to, then just say that and I’ll act accordingly. Thanks
    just wondering, why did u send me a private message saying bad things about several people here and trying to get me not to like them?

im not interested who u like or dont like. how is that for the betterment of the board?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Black&Gold View Post
    just wondering, why did u send me a private message saying bad things about several people here and trying to get me not to like them?

im not interested who u like or dont like. how is that for the betterment of the board?
    Wow. I only sent you a pm in regard to one poster who mentioned me. Please don’t make up stuff. I have no problem with anyone else.