Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan Moore Jr

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Dan Moore Jr

Very solid football player. Good pick. #63 overall player on Gil Brandt top 100
    Last edited by steelerkeylargo; 05-01-2021 at 01:15 PM.
    2022 Re-sign Minkah and Watt. Grab a stud LT and ILB in FA (we will have a boatload of cap room). Trade up for a QB

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Very solid football player. Good pick
    I agree.

Colbert said the OT position was deep this year, he was right.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I agree.

Colbert said the OT position was deep this year, he was right.
    Graded as 6th rounder and back up.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/dan-mo...5-ff2e4eb4db91

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

2022 Re-sign Minkah and Watt. Grab a stud LT and ILB in FA (we will have a boatload of cap room). Trade up for a QB

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    How soon we forget.

Your take on Dotson was pretty much exactly the same.

Your take on 4th round linemen? Not strong.

I suggest you just cut and paste the stuff you were wrong saying about Dotson and save time.

I know a lot of you are high on Dotson, and I hope you're right. But there is a reason he was there in the 4th, namely....

He struggles in pass blocking, pass rushers routinely blew right by him.

He didn’t face high competition, to be kind. They dudes he faces in the NFL won't resemble his opponents in the least.

He has sloppy footwork. If he doesn't get that fixed he will be on his arse all day when facing NFL level DTs.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    How soon we forget.

I suggest you just cut and paste the stuff you were wrong saying about Dotson and save time.
    Some people are never satisfied and our FO can do no right.

I’m happy with the pick.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Excellent pick. Immediately reminded me of one of the best steeler LT of all time, the highly underrated John Jackson. Same size, skill, and number.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post

I’m happy with the pick.
    100%

We got a board full of, “dammit, that’s a free camaro, i wanted a mustang” folks up in here

this draft is hitting all the needs. I’m pleased. Would have loved to have seen a DB earlier, but i suspect they’ll be looking at post-draft cuts and find a vet who has been displaced

if a guy is weak at whatever skill, ya may have a coach that says, “i can work with THAT. I have a drill specifically for THAT. I think i can make HIM a starter”. Let’s see what position coaches do with these guys before we call them busts, shall we?
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post

Iím happy with the pick.
    I think it was a good pick. Especially where we got him. Heíll have an opportunity to come in and compete too.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    How soon we forget.

Whisper crushes everybody. I don't think anyone in the universe is worth a damn except the mighty Whisper. Whoever the Tomlin led Steelers draft will be judged to SUCK!