Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RAVENS- KC trade

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

RAVENS- KC trade

just wondering,
    how many people think that the Ravens will trade up for a WR or even Pitts?

Would KC trade back up in the 1st?
    Would you do it, have 3 second rounders?

Backup

User Info Menu

I don't think Bal can jump up enough for Pitts. Their two first round picks equal 1280 on the value chart. Dallas sits at 10 with 1300 value, and they won't pass up Pitts if he drops that far. They could try the Giants as a trade partner to jump in front of Phi for a Smith or Waddle.

KC has two second round picks, (58 and 63), and I doubt they will trade both to move up due to the fact they won't have another pick until 144.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

KC has a solid overall team. I don't see them trading back into the first round. They probably view Brown as their first round pick.

I don't think the Steelers are moving unless the draft isn't playing out the way they expect. The draft can be unpredictable.
    The Ravens probably stay where they are at with 2 first round picks.

Legend

User Info Menu

I’d say the Ravens stay as they are and draft a RT of note now.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don’t see what the Chiefs would trade up for. 2 2nd round picks isn’t putting them high up in the 1st round. I can’t see any particular player they need to give picks away for that falls into the later half of Day 1 as it stands, that they couldn’t find suitable options for in the 2nd round
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    and definitely a WR.

they can also use a center.
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 04-24-2021 at 02:45 PM.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...

Were absolutely correct. Miami hasn't won squat ever since Shula left.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    and definitely a WR.

they can also use a center.
    They only need a WR to open up the field for their RB’s and QB to run as their QB is not going to utilise the skills of a 1st round WR...

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

Unfortunately , I could see them taking someone like leatherhead at this spot. Right tackle issue solved.
    Last edited by Steel Maniac; 04-24-2021 at 10:06 PM.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Legend

User Info Menu

They only need a WR to open up the field for their RB’s and QB to run as their QB is not going to utilise the skills of a 1st round WR...
    having another stud WR to pair with Sammy Watkins and Marquise Brown would make it difficult to stack the box and thus make the Ravens' running game even that much more dangerous.

Legend

User Info Menu

They only need a WR to open up the field for their RBís and QB to run as their QB is not going to utilise the skills of a 1st round WR...
    Ravens 1st round pick:

Rashod Bateman WR Minnesota