View Poll Results: How many games will the Steelers win this season?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Exactly 9 games

5 20.83%
  • More than 9 games

13 54.17%
  • Less than 9 games

6 25.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: How many games will the Steelers win this year?

Legend

User Info Menu

Poll: How many games will the Steelers win this year?

Will the Steelers win more than 9 games, exactly 9, or less than 9 games this season?

NFL win total predictions for 2021: Reporters make over/under picks for all 32 teams

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-all-32-teams
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...

Were absolutely correct. Miami hasn't won squat ever since Shula left.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think 9 is a good number for them to set the over / under at.

I picked under (because I didn't want to pick = 9).

I think the O will remain bad, but the D won't be able to do what it did in 2019.

Maybe I'm just over reacting to the tire fire that was the last 1/3 of last season...capped off by a playoff game that was worse than the one against the Jags.

But I'm at the point where I'll only believe they're better than the end of last season when I see it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah voted more than 9.

I think our D, Ben and a rebuild can still get us 11 wins.

The problem is once its single elimination we just haven’t been healthy on D and Ben has been turnover prone.

If we make the playoffs and protect the ball we can make a SB run. I honestly think that is the main thing holding us back. The D has also failed to stand tall after the offense has turned the ball over.

So don’t turn it over.. lol.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Being a realist, Iím thinking we end up with 16 wins in the regular season and the probably another 3 in the post season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Being a realist, I’m thinking we end up with 16 wins in the regular season and the probably another 3 in the post season.
    so you think we're going 16-1 this season?

probably going to rest our starters and play Rudolph again the last game.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...

Were absolutely correct. Miami hasn't won squat ever since Shula left.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

11 and 6 ........

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

toughest schedule in the league this year. limping offense that needs much work, lost some heavy hitters on defense. We'll see what the draft brings, if Bush regains form - but there are a lot of 'IF this happens" for the steelers to succeed. I'm hoping for 10-7, but unless everything aligns - I see 8-9.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers FO has done a respectable job of retaining some key pieces.. with virtually zero cap space.
    Very early in the off season, I felt that 6-10 or 7-9 was where wed finish. At this point I'm thinking 8-8 to 9-7 and a Ben retirement.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    so you think we're going 16-1 this season?

probably going to rest our starters and play Rudolph again the last game.
    Doh. Old man brain at work remembering all the 16-0 glory day projections.

Maybe I did turn into a realist. Yeah Rudolf loses one for us to kill the perfect season. That kinda makes sense

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Being a realist, I’m thinking we end up with 16 wins in the regular season and the probably another 3 in the post season.
    God bless you Flippy.

I love your optimism. I usually have some too, but last year soured me on Ben's ability to play QB at this age.

Hoping I find some again before (or during) the season.