Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steelers Rework Ebron's Contract

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Please tell me you are joking. While he had an ok season, he has some bizarreness about him that I would worry about. His SB tweet was one of them.
    nothing bizarre about Ebron. Its funny how a big guy smiling is seen as bizarre. Like beating himself up and acting frustrated would make the outcome of a play or game different.

If he cried he would be called gay. That’s a joke but someone on here actually believes crying on the sideline means you could be gay.

SB tweet was dumb but not anything to get worked up about.

Bizarre to me is driving thru a drivethru naked or knocking down your babies mothers door to beat her up.

or getting accused of sexually assaulting a bunch of masseuse’s you met on Instagram when you are worth $140 mill.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Kicking the can one more year.
    Like every other team at this time of the year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Footwork King
    @Footwork_King2

Pittsburgh Steelers,

Please split @Ebron85 out Wide and line him up at Slot more this Season, please 🙌🏾. He will win at the line of scrimmage every time. I know yíall saw what he did against the CB from the Texans this Szn. 1 v 1 on out there, TD Ebron!

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/03/fo...bron-out-more/

Legend

User Info Menu

* I think you know my feelings about Ebron. I don't dislike him, but I don't see him as an earnest and hard worker. I see him as seeking approval, a pat on the back, at every turn. And after all of the approval that's been heaped upon him, he barely gives an effort as a blocker.

* Yes, I'm getting personal with Ebron. I really hate to do that. He and his teammates and coaches can rally around him and tell him the press doesn't have a clue, but my guess is that these criticisms in the daily clips file are welcomed by coaches who want to hear less from Ebron off the field and see more from him on the field.
    * Prove me wrong. That's fine. That's oftentimes my purpose in my life here. But I could not care less how he likes the rookie who has been catching everything and ended the spring getting pats on the back from all around after a diving catch in the end zone. This kid looks fearless.

* And Freiermuth didn't go around seeking those pats on the back, either.
    Wexell nailed it....sums up my feeling on Ebron. And his observations on Freirmuth is the reason Ebron will have his last season in PIT.

For full context and other OTA insights go here; https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh...ers-166738794/

Legend

User Info Menu

Wexell nailed it....sums up my feeling on Ebron. And his observations on Freirmuth is the reason Ebron will have his last season in PIT.

For full context and other OTA insights go here; https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh...ers-166738794/
    Reading the tea leafs , Ebron won’t be back after this season so there’s no need to dwell on it too much.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Reading the tea leafs , Ebron won’t be back after this season so there’s no need to dwell on it too much.
    and you know why Ebron won't be here next season?

because of the presence of Pat Freiermuth, the player we drafted who you whined incessantly about.

Legend

User Info Menu

Today, 01:38 PM
    hawaiiansteel
    Legend
    This message is hidden because hawaiiansteel is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Today, 01:38 PM
    hawaiiansteel
    Legend
    This message is hidden because hawaiiansteel is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Today, 02:47 PM
    Steel EgoManiac
    Doofus
    This message is hidden because Steel EgoManiac is on your ignore list.
    View Post

Legend

User Info Menu

Ebron was never a long term solution.

But like the reporter said “this is just his opinion”
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Today, 02:47 PM
    Steel EgoManiac
    Doofus
    This message is hidden because Steel EgoManiac is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    LOL LoL...I guess if you can't win a debate on a message board you hide behind "Ignore." Makes you wonder why bother being on a discussion board if you are afraid to discuss.
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"