Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Because I care about all you guys

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Because I care about all you guys

After the Steelers don't draft Najee. I want you all to know. There is help....

https://www.upmc.com/services/behavi...risis-services
    2021 Draft- Would love to drop down 7-10 picks and grab an extra 3rd and then use that 3rd to move up in the 2nd.

1/??) Asante Samuel-CB-FSU
    2/??) Creed Humphrey-C-OU
    3/87) Trey Sermon-RB-OSU
    4/128- Stone Forsythe-OT-Florida
    4/140) Patrick Johnson-Edge-Tulane
    6/216) Tre McKitty-TE-UGA
    7/245) Whop Philyor-WR-Indiana
    7/254) Tariq Thompson-S-SDSU

2022 Re-sign Minkah and Watt. Grab a stud LT and ILB in FA (we will have a boatload of cap room). Trade up for a QB

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post

I'm fine with whoever the Steelers select.

I'm sure he'll be a Steelers type, be a multiple All-Pro and the "steal of the draft".
    Steel Maniac predicted no RBs would be chosen in the 1st round, so of course we selected:

1(24) Najee Harris RB Alabama

Legend

User Info Menu

You needed to share this when Tomlin got extended.
    I fear we might have lost more than a few who have gone full Hari Kiri on us already.

Last edited by Captain Lemming; 04-27-2021 at 03:58 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Why didn’t you post this link back in 2018 when the Steelers used their first round draft pick on a third round talent?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Why didn’t you post this link back in 2018 when the Steelers used their first round draft pick on a third round talent?
    2 different types of disappointment!?
    2021 Draft- Would love to drop down 7-10 picks and grab an extra 3rd and then use that 3rd to move up in the 2nd.

1/??) Asante Samuel-CB-FSU
    2/??) Creed Humphrey-C-OU
    3/87) Trey Sermon-RB-OSU
    4/128- Stone Forsythe-OT-Florida
    4/140) Patrick Johnson-Edge-Tulane
    6/216) Tre McKitty-TE-UGA
    7/245) Whop Philyor-WR-Indiana
    7/254) Tariq Thompson-S-SDSU

2022 Re-sign Minkah and Watt. Grab a stud LT and ILB in FA (we will have a boatload of cap room). Trade up for a QB

Legend

User Info Menu

There sure are a ton of reports all over saying we’re going to take Harris. If this is a misdirection by Colbert then he’s doing a good job.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

awesome post !lol

I am still flip flopping between J. Davies, Collins, Harris, Eteinne, Williams, Jenkins, and somewhat Humprhy.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Get ready for the Dolphins to snag him. I would be happy with SKL's draft.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    You needed to share this when Tomlin got extended.
    I fear we might have lost more than a few who have gone full Hari Kiri on us already.

Would that be a loss?
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    awesome post !lol

I am still flip flopping between J. Davies, Collins, Harris, Eteinne, Williams, Jenkins, and somewhat Humprhy.
    Elijah Mitchell, Louisiana. He can run behind Dotson again
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"