Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This entertaining season as seen through the eyes of this board

Legend

User Info Menu

This entertaining season as seen through the eyes of this board

Week 1: whew, this D is trash.. not sure about this season. One thing I know for sure, Edmunds doesn’t belong in the NFL.

Week 5: 5-0.. what do you think about the D now??? This is why Ben makes the big bucks!!!! Edmunds still sucks (even tho it was Hadens man)

Week 7: 7-0. Claypool was a beast! Who needs a RB in the draft? Conner is the man. OL is awesome, no sacks since 2018. I shall humble brag to all my friends about everyone except Edmunds, he was a 3rd rounder.

Week 9: 9-0...Coach of the year!!! Ben should be in the MVP convo. Could we go undefeated???? This D is awesome.. except for Edmunds!

Week 12: 11-1.. had a feeling this team wasn’t that good. OL sucks. Fitner sucks, Tomlin sucks.. and of course, Edmunds doesn’t belong in the NFL!

Week 13: 11-2.. blow it all up. Ben is done, Pouncey cooked, DD fried, JuJu and Tuitt are idiots. Never had faith in this team anyway. Knew all along Tomlin was a fraud I just waited until they finally lost 2 games to post about it.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 12-16-2020 at 11:01 AM.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Legend

User Info Menu

From Flippy’s Perspextive

Weeks 1-11 - 19-0. SuperBowl or Bust
    Week 12 - 18-1 SuperBowl or Bust
    Week 13 - 18-2 SuperBowl or Bust

Week 20 - Winners of Lombardi #7

However we get there, we just have to find a way. And that’s the path we’re on until we’re not.

I was thinking about it this morning and if we don’t get the #1 seed in the AFC, we’ll potentially get an extra game this year. And an extra game is all I really want because I enjoy the Steeler games.

Technically, we should have all been rooting for 18-2 this year. That would have gotten us the maximum amount of Steelers games for the season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Week 1: whew, this D is trash.. not sure about this season. One thing I know for sure, Edmunds doesn’t belong in the NFL.

Week 5: 5-0.. what do you think about the D now??? This is why Ben makes the big bucks!!!! Edmunds still sucks (even tho it was Hadens man)

Week 7: 7-0. Claypool was a beast! Who needs a RB in the draft? Conner is the man. OL is awesome, no sacks since 2018. I shall humble brag to all my friends about everyone except Edmunds, he was a 3rd rounder.

Week 9: 9-0...Coach of the year!!! Ben should be in the MVP convo. Could we go undefeated???? This D is awesome.. except for Edmunds!

Week 12: 11-1.. had a feeling this team wasn’t that good. OL sucks. Fitner sucks, Tomlin sucks.. and of course, Edmunds doesn’t belong in the NFL!

Week 13: 11-2.. blow it all up. Ben is done, Pouncey cooked, DD fried, JuJu and Tuitt are idiots. Never had faith in this team anyway. Knew all along Tomlin was a fraud I just waited until they finally lost 2 games to post about it.
    nicely done dizz! .... if Tomlin can pull a rabbit out of a hat and get this team into the SB, does he get back into the conversation for COTY? (I know most are riding with Stefanski but righting the Steelers ship has to be worth something).

Legend

User Info Menu

Week 1: whew, this D is trash.. not sure about this season. One thing I know for sure, Edmunds doesnít belong in the NFL.

Week 12: 11-1.. had a feeling this team wasnít that good. OL sucks. Fitner sucks, Tomlin sucks.. and of course, Edmunds doesnít belong in the NFL!

Love you posts. Clear demonstration of how schizophrenic poster are on this board and how deep rooted some of the prejudices aare and just always boiling below the surface waiting for a made up reason to pop up

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    nicely done dizz! .... if Tomlin can pull a rabbit out of a hat and get this team into the SB, does he get back into the conversation for COTY? (I know most are riding with Stefanski but righting the Steelers ship has to be worth something).
    If we make the SB he definitely should with all these injuries piling up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Love you posts. Clear demonstration of how schizophrenic poster are on this board and how deep rooted some of the prejudices aare and just always boiling below the surface waiting for a made up reason to pop up
    humble bragging post. Hell, I even thought Conner turned the corner after his first half vs Tennessee.

Its a long season but i think when you start out with 11 wins you will see some really crazy post on both sides of the aisle.

And then some even crazier ones after the first loss.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    From Flippy’s Perspextive

Weeks 1-11 - 19-0. SuperBowl or Bust
    Week 12 - 18-1 SuperBowl or Bust
    Week 13 - 18-2 SuperBowl or Bust

Week 20 - Winners of Lombardi #7

However we get there, we just have to find a way. And that’s the path we’re on until we’re not.

I was thinking about it this morning and if we don’t get the #1 seed in the AFC, we’ll potentially get an extra game this year. And an extra game is all I really want because I enjoy the Steeler games.

Technically, we should have all been rooting for 18-2 this year. That would have gotten us the maximum amount of Steelers games for the season.
    Nice to see the optimism still running strong.

SB or bust baby!

Legend

User Info Menu

humble bragging post. Hell, I even thought Conner turned the corner after his first half vs Tennessee.

Its a long season but i think when you start out with 11 wins you will see some really crazy post on both sides of the aisle.

And then some even crazier ones after the first loss.
    But your predictions have been on the spot. You correctly predicted the Tomlin haters would reemerge. What surprised me was how quickly so many wanted to kick Ben to the curb.

Legend

User Info Menu

Mean while back on the Ranch Fordfixer’s perdition of the Steelers 2 anyone they are playing 0 has yet to come true.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.