Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 441 to 444 of 444

Thread: National Old Guy Voting Day

  1. #441
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Wow again Joel you dont get it, they didnt ban people from voting, they are putting rules in place to make it harder to vote. Republicans have made it no secret, they want less people voting, they want to supress the vote. Not my fault you cant make the distinction between a voter ban and voter suppression.
    Wow again is right! Like I said rule vary from state to state and New York a solid blue state has way harder voting laws than GA, which tend to vote red. Re-read this twice! So of course you just jump on the CNN agenda that the state of GA is a bad guy while ignoring other states with tougher voting rules. No one is banned from voting if they do it legally. Your transparent. Whether it be 2 weeks or 8 via mail you can vote if you want to. Or show up in person. That is NOT voter suppression. Never had I hear of 1 person legally being denied, oh but there are stories of lefties bending rules for other to vote.

    As for President Geriatric, a guy who can't even do a live press conference without it limiting questions to him and preparing for answers in advance to be read from a teleprompter, he's policies will lead to way higher cooperate taxes ( Unemployment ) ,a scarcity of goods, an energy problem and inflation. Bank on it. Holding a narrow majority in Congress, which should be gone on the 2022 election day, he'll be reduced to a 1 term president without the ability to easily pass laws. Adios grandpapa Joe. Too bad Trump is hardly around to blame things, on though he probably could broker a cease fire in the Middle East, something Biden can not.

    I'll never quote understand why the extreme left backs the Palestinians. You tell me! They never had their own nation, vote for War parties, and are backed by Iran. They also fire 1,000's of missiles at civilians first. Just imagine if another nation tried the same to the USA? Israel on the other hand goes after military targets and tries to limit civilian casualties as a return fire.
    Last edited by Joel Buchsbaum; 05-20-2021 at 03:40 PM.
    Plan to spend 75 million in cap space in 2022 ( most in the NFL ) and use the 2 comp picks ( 3rd and 5th ) for a killer 2022 draft. We will be back hopefully with better coaching.

  2. #442
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Wow again is right! Like I said rule vary from state to state and New York a solid blue state has way harder voting laws than GA, which tend to vote red. Re-read this twice! So of course you just jump on the CNN agenda that the state of GA is a bad guy while ignoring other states with tougher voting rules. No one is banned from voting if they do it legally. Your transparent. Whether it be 2 weeks or 8 via mail you can vote if you want to. Or show up in person. That is NOT voter suppression. Never had I hear of 1 person legally being denied, oh but there are stories of lefties bending rules for other to vote.

    As for President Geriatric, a guy who can't even do a live press conference without it limiting questions to him and preparing for answers in advance to be read from a teleprompter, he's policies will lead to way higher cooperate taxes ( Unemployment ) ,a scarcity of goods, an energy problem and inflation. Bank on it. Holding a narrow majority in Congress, which should be gone on the 2022 election day, he'll be reduced to a 1 term president without the ability to easily pass laws. Adios grandpapa Joe. Too bad Trump is hardly around to blame things, on though he probably could broker a cease fire in the Middle East, something Biden can not.

    I'll never quote understand why the extreme left backs the Palestinians. You tell me! They never had their own nation, vote for War parties, and are backed by Iran. They also fire 1,000's of missiles at civilians first. Just imagine if another nation tried the same to the USA? Israel on the other hand goes after military targets and tries to limit civilian casualties as a return fire.
    Nobody said anyone was banned from voting, he clearly said voter suppression, which has been explained to you now a 3rd time. Come on Fox News get your stuff together.
    Last edited by Mr.wizard; 05-20-2021 at 04:11 PM.

  3. #443
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Nobody said anyone was banned from voting, he clearly said voter suppression, which has been explained to you now a 3rd time. Come on Fox News get your stuff together.

    NOBODY has been denied the right to vote. Name one person. I thought so. I told you some states, Democratic ones have tougher voting laws. Facts. CNN is failing to educate you. Voter suppression as you use it goes both way. If a convict out for a warrant doesn't show up on election day, it's his fault. If he doesn't vote by the mailing deadline is's fault.

    Dem's give out free food and stuff if exchange for votes. I guess you are cool with that?
    Plan to spend 75 million in cap space in 2022 ( most in the NFL ) and use the 2 comp picks ( 3rd and 5th ) for a killer 2022 draft. We will be back hopefully with better coaching.

  4. #444
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    NOBODY has been denied the right to vote. Name one person. I thought so. I told you some states, Democratic ones have tougher voting laws. Facts. CNN is failing to educate you. Voter suppression as you use it goes both way. If a convict out for a warrant doesn't show up on election day, it's his fault. If he doesn't vote by the mailing deadline is's fault.

    Dem's give out free food and stuff if exchange for votes. I guess you are cool with that?
    Lol you aren't even reading the responses, but it doesn't really matter everyone knows what you are Fox News.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •