Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215
Results 2,141 to 2,147 of 2147

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    But people here are using it as an example of bad coaching, right? Which is what I said. Not that anyone was saying he wasn't good at anything (although we have folks like that here I think).

What do you think Tomlin is good at? He must be good to very good at something to have the record he does, right?
    It's a little ironic AB is being used as an example of both good and bad coaching. Nothing like a player to bring out the most in a coach.

Legend

User Info Menu

LeíVeon Bell doesnít believe that Andy Reid wishes him well

Posted by Mike Florio on June 21, 2021

Hereís to those who wish us well, and those who donít can go to hell.

Of course, those who wish us well may not be telling the truth. When it comes to the curious and unexpected attacks by running back Le'Veon Bell on Chiefs coach Andy Reid, Bell isnít buying the kind words recently articulated by Reid.

ďI enjoyed my time with him,Ē Reid said last week of Bell. ďIím pulling for him. Thatís how I roll.Ē

Via the New York Post, Bell responded to a social-media post containing that sentiment by saying (via the New York Post), ďLol thatís cap.Ē For those of you who arenít cool like me (my mom says Iím cool), ďthatís capĒ means ďthatís a lie.Ē

The precise nature of Bellís problem with Reid still isnít known. However, Bellís decision to continue to fire shots at his former coach wonít do much to help him secure a future coach, because his next coach wonít want to be the next one to get called out after the relationship disintegrates.

Itís hard to imagine anyone giving Bell a chance this year. Maybe he becomes an injury replacement, and injuries are always inevitable at tailback. Or maybe thatís just it for Bell. He had a very good career, and he ultimately got the major payday he coveted. Two years later, however, the well seemingly has run dry. Taking on one of the most respected coaches in the league wonít do much to persuade other teams to search for any lingering water.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...shes-him-well/

Legend

User Info Menu

Retirement looks like a very real option at this point.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Bell = Douche o' Bag

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/leveo...n-running-back

Did he ever have a nickname? I can't recall one. Nominate "D'Bag Bell."

Jetboy.

That's a lot of mouths to feed. And a lot of mother's day cards.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    That's a lot of mouths to feed.
    ďSixÖÖonly six!?!Ē

óAntonio Cromartie

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    “Six……only six!?!”

—Antonio Cromartie
    That he knows of...

Legend

User Info Menu

Donít forget Travis Henry.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.