Steelers vs Ravens: Overtime rewind
- The Steelers won the coin toss and chose to receive to start overtime
- Mendenhall on two carries gets the first down.
- Dennis Dixon throws the ball deep to Mike Wallace but out of bounds
- Steelers punt the ball out of bounds to the Ravens
- The Ravens go three and out and punt to the Steelers
- Dennis Dixon throws an interception on 3rd down and the Ravens return the ball 20 yards. Ravens are already in field goal range and are about ready to kick a field goal to win the game in overtime.
- On 3rd down, Ray Rice runs for a 1st down. The Ravens have only a 32 yard field goal to win the game.
- Ray Rice runs the ball again for another first down
- The Ravens kick a field goal to win the game.
Score: Ravens 20 Steelers 17