Steelers vs Ravens: 2nd quarter rewind
- Dennis Dixon has play well thus far with limited opportunities. Dixon throw a nice roll-out pass and the followed up with a nice play action TD pass to Santonio Holmes
- Steelers continue to have success with running the ball with both Rashard Mendenhall and Willie Parker
- Ravens are giving the Steelers a heavy dose of McGahee, Rice, and fullback McClain
- William Gay continues to get abused
- William Gay and Ryan Clark get beat on a 50 yard pass play
- Ike Taylor gives up a touchdown on a fade pattern
- Steelers coaching staff goes overly conservative with 1:45 left in the 2nd quarter with consecutive running plays. The offense gets close to the 50 yard line and runs out the clock. The Steelers had plenty of time to try to gain around 30 yards to try a field goal. A very disappointing decision by the Steelers coaching staff.