The Steelers clinched the division 2nd seed in the AFC with a 41-9 victory over the division rival Cleveland Brown. The Steelers dominated in every phase even after the Steelers took out their starters beginning the 2nd half.
Notable Game Notes:
- Troy Polamalu played for the first time in 2 games and intercepted a Coly McCoy pass on the third play of the game.
- Bruce Arians called a good game with several short passes to take the pressure off Big Ben and the struggling offensive line
- Eric Mangini was fired after the game. There is rumors that Mike Holmgren, the Browns GM who had a say in the firing, might take over for head coach.
- Big Ben and the o-line quite possibly had their best game of the game
- Jonathan Dywer looked good in limited playing time