Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Senquez Golson

Legend

User Info Menu

Senquez Golson

On the free agent market again. Raiders just cut him. I think they axed him to make room for Hackenberg, who they acquired from the Jets.

Legend

User Info Menu

worth an invite to camp?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That ship sailed n hit an iceberg.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    worth an invite to camp?
    Sure. Bring back Doran Grant and Gerod Holliman too so it will be just like having a 2015 draft class reunion. Maybe the 3 of them could all start in our secondary next year too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Sure. Bring back Doran Grant and Gerod Holliman too so it will be just like having a 2015 draft class reunion. Maybe the 3 of them could all start in our secondary next year too.
    If memory serves... Grant and Holliman were a 4th and a 7th. Not nearly as big of a whiff as Golson at a 2nd. We've done a real nice job "Stocking the shelves with solid young talent"... or else I'd seriously consider it.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This dude has had too many chances to get it together - Steelers 3xs then onto Tampa, now Oakland. Something just ain't right.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    If memory serves... Grant and Holliman were a 4th and a 7th. Not nearly as big of a whiff as Golson at a 2nd. We've done a real nice job "Stocking the shelves with solid young talent"... or else I'd seriously consider it.
    You need to learn when the gig is up.... and the gig has been up for Golson a long time ago..... no thanks. Would prefer an unknown to a known underperformer.

Legend

User Info Menu

it's never good when you get cut to open up a roster spot for Christian Hackenberg...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    You need to learn when the gig is up.... and the gig has been up for Golson a long time ago..... no thanks. Would prefer an unknown to a known underperformer.
    yea... go tell that to the other boy from Ole Miss that didn't stick his first time around (or two) that's now starting in our secondary.
    Last edited by Ernie; 05-24-2018 at 05:26 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

and BTW... Im not advocating to bring him back. I think we've done an adequate job of addressing the position through the draft (and Free Agency) since we've drafted him.