Thread: Has this been posted? See Ryan Shazier stand up on his own ...

Legend

User Info Menu

Has this been posted? See Ryan Shazier stand up on his own ...

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/ci...s/201802210224

I swear to goodness, this is just about a tear jerker. I also love how his wife is so proud of him, and after he sits back down that real quick look they share together.

Sorry if this has been posted already ...

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Wow.......Hope he makes it.
    Steeler organization is more than just football!

Legend

User Info Menu

Nice good to see

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

He’s making amazing progress! SHALIEVE!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Amazing. What an amazing guy!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

God bless that kid!

Banned

User Info Menu

What a fighter! Can't stop; Won't stop! Great for him.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Thanks for posting.

SHALIEVE

Legend

User Info Menu

I’m always sceptical over reports of ‘great progress’, but you have to admit- given the circumstances, that’s indeed ‘great progress’.

Seen him standing with Ben’s help, thought to myself that Ben’s strong enough to hold him up. But his wife? That’s just giving him some stability on his feet. He’s getting stronger all the time. Not sure what it means for any kind of football career, but it certainly shows that there is a significantly more hopeful future for Ryan Shazier.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Legend

User Info Menu

Kevin Colbert confirms Ryan Shazier won’t play in 2018

Posted by Josh Alper on February 28, 2018, 11:22 AM EST

Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier has made progress since having spinal surgery in the wake of the injury he suffered against the Bengals during the regular season, but there’s been no sign that he’ll be able to resume his playing career in 2018.

On Wednesday, Steelers General Manager Kevin Colbert confirmed that isn’t going to change. Colbert said in Indianapolis that Shazier will not play at all next season.

Shazier’s $8.7 million salary for the upcoming season is guaranteed against injury under the terms of the fifth-year option that the team exercised before last season. Colbert said that Shazier will remain with the organization as he continues his rehab and will have some off-field role with the team during that process.

Shazier said recently that he still plans on returning to the field, although he has yet to progress to walking on his own and that’s one of several milestones he’d have to hit before there’s a chance of that happening.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/28/kevin-colbert-confirms-ryan-shazier-wont-play-in-2018/
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.