Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JuJu is that dude... lmao

Legend

User Info Menu

JuJu is that dude... lmao

Pats fan in a Brady jersey asked to take a photo. JuJu was a good sport... well, kinda

I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Hahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

ok, that's funny - but my theme for the next 12 months will be simple. anytime a steeler does something off the field I'm going to ask the question - does this help the team in it's quest for #7.

JuJu had an awesome first year and he's young - so maybe some slack is in order. But while I don't know if this hurts in some small way - I don't think it helps.

maybe i'm just still in a pissy mood sitting at home instead of minny. I suspect this mood will last for about a year however.....
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Banned

User Info Menu

Lmao!!! It’s okay dude. We all know where your coming from.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think it is funny, from what I read, It was JuJu, who asked to photo with that fan. He had know idea who JuJu was....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Keep it classy JuJu.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Pats, forever in our heads! Like DeCastro was saying, this stuff gets embarrassing after a while.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    Pats, forever in our heads! Like DeCastro was saying, this stuff gets embarrassing after a while.
    I'm pretty sure he would have done something similar with a guy in a Ravens jersey or Bengals jersey, for instance.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

funny?, yup
    but it does reflect what this organization has turned into
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    Maybe. But until the Steelers figure out the puzzle one can only laugh or cry.