Thread: Pouncey twins support Hernandez

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    "take pools. If more people have pools, there will be more drownings. In America, we have a lot of guns, so obviously, we'll have more shootings as a result"....
    In NC, it seems like every year some Hispanic guy goes swimming in a lake with his work boots on and drowns. So if we get rid of the pools, people will just go drown in the lakes. Same with guns - get rid of the guns and people will find some other way to kill one another.

The root of the problem is the killers are angry (or have some other negative emotions they can't get a handle on). How do you turn everyone into happy and productive members in society? If you can do that, then no one will think they need a gun. And problem solved.

But it's an impossible problem. People like to think we can do things for others, but ultimately they make their choices. So the only logical response is for me personally to be even more cautious and make even better choice for myself. Fixing me is always the start of solving any problem.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Fixing me is always the start of solving any problem.
    Why do i now have an image of Ronald McDonald with a Jerry Curl and a white glove...
    mj-274.jpg

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    Why do i now have an image of Ronald McDonald with a Jerry Curl and a white glove...
    mj-274.jpg
    That sounds like a Weird Al album.