Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worilds playing great

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Worilds playing great

only one getting pressure. Jarvis Jones simply isn't strong enough. Manhandled

Rookie

User Info Menu

My brother said the same thing about Jarvis Jones. Thinks he's too small and not strong enough. Who knows, maybe he won't make it in the NFL. Far too early to tell though.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    only one getting pressure. Jarvis Jones simply isn't strong enough. Manhandled

collingsworth mentioned numerous times how far ahead he was and how the staff loved him. the guy is a non factor. i just hope the extra playing time he is getting because lame r taking games off will help speed up his development. we cant afford jones being a bust and woodley with his antics going foraward

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

JJ will get strong enough. Worilds is for real, I'd be ok starting JJ and JW next year and jettisoning Woodley and his monster contract.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Worilds was a beast on the rush and tackling. His one weakness tonight was not holding the edge which resulted in two significant plays for the opponents.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII View Post
    JJ will get strong enough. Worilds is for real, I'd be ok starting JJ and JW next year and jettisoning Woodley and his monster contract.

plus 1.......

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Worilds was a beast on the rush and tackling. His one weakness tonight was not holding the edge which resulted in two significant plays for the opponents.
    He did play very well, I'm with you on holding the edge, he gets pushed upfield too easily, but all in all, Oher had his hands full tonight.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

For anyone who wanted to see it Worilds is one of the best pass rushers we have on the team and he has been among the best we have for a couple of years. He always gets pressure. Other than just wanting to find another BS reason to criticize Tomlin like they have with Timmons, Worilds is a solid player we need going forward.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Starter

User Info Menu

Both Timmons and Worilds are playing at a high level right now. Jones and Williams are not. I believe Jones will be a much better player next season. Gotta give the rook time to develop. I seem to remember a young saftey out of USC struggling mightily during his rookie season, and then turning it around in year 2.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Worilds is beating tackles. Woodley beats mismatches. Big Difference.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!