Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A huge loss for the Ravens?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

A huge loss for the Ravens?

[URL]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000080027/article/ray-lewis-lardarius-webb-seriously-hurt-ravens-fear[/URL]

The Ravens defense was putrid today giving up nearly 500 yards to the Cowboys. Now it looks like they may have lost Ray Lewis and LaDarius Webb for the year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Any help is needed , but the Steelers are still terrible so in the end it wont matter.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ngata was hurt too, hurt knee, probably not a severe, but might limit him.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Steeler offense isn't hanging 500 yards on the Ravens defense. The Ravens still win the game in Baltimore and the one in Pittsburgh will probably go their way as well late in the game. The Steelers will compete at home, but in the ends they will fall short of beating the Ravens.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Backup

User Info Menu

Today is what is known as a Pyrrhic victory for the Ravens.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    The Steeler offense isn't hanging 500 yards on the Ravens defense. The Ravens still win the game in Baltimore and the one in Pittsburgh will probably go their way as well late in the game. The Steelers will compete at home, but in the ends they will fall short of beating the Ravens.

Pappy
    Unfortunately, if the Steelers keep playing the way they have been (or if their play to date is indicative of their ability, which it likely is) then you are probably right.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ah, come on guys.... The season is young.. Enough of this 'sky is falling' crap... Look around the league today... It's putrid everywhere... A very average league right now....Hell, the Dolphins are 3-3! And the Browns won? What gives?
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Backup

User Info Menu

Cinci went down, the Jets won, the Ravens should have lost and got injured, the Pats* lost, the 9ers lost, the Chargers are on a 2 game losing streak, 7 games came down to either overtime or the last minute. It's the parity of the new NBA, last team with the ball wins. We won't be out until we are mathmatically eliminated. We can still beat anyone in this league on any given Sunday, and we can lose to anyone in the same regard. There is no dominant team. If we make the playoffs we can win it all, or we could miss the playoffs.

I'm seeing our offense finally look like a force, and even though our defense has looked soft, we are still injured with some of our starters playing half speed or not playing at all. If we don't get mathmatically eliminated too early we will make a run this year, but it will probably be slow going for the next 3-4 weeks.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Today is what is known as a Pyrrhic victory for the Ravens.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Season isn't over. I see sparks of things that make me think...if we can get our stuff together we can make a run. Personally, I like our O....especially with a healthy OL. On D...we have some young talent. McC...needs to start. Heyward needs to start. I would get Allen more PT, and tell Ike his starting job is up for grabs.
    Trolls are people too.