Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: With Cuts coming...who impressed tonight?

Legend

User Info Menu

NW what the heck is up with your sig? That is borderline NSFW...might wanna warn someone.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    NW what the heck is up with your sig? That is borderline NSFW...might wanna warn someone.
    Sorry - it was formerly just a pic until this site changed, now its obviously a link. I'll delete it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life View Post
    In my opinion...WR Gilreath, RB Ford, OL Lee, OLB Robinson, QB Johnson, DBs Brown, Golden & Victorian, K Hrapmann (Suisy should be nervous).

Not impressive - OLs Essex, Adams & Beachum, WR Clemons, DBs Rodgers-Cromartie & McFadden, LB Foote, TE Paulson (especially compared to how good the Colts' TE Whalen looked tonight), the delayed draws.
    Griff Whalen is a WR who played with Luck at Stanford and Indy, not a TE (he's listed as being 5'11" 185 lbs.).

The TE who played with Luck at Stanford and Indy is 2nd round pick Coby Fleener (he's listed as being 6'6" 247 lbs.).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.