Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Resigning Sanders Keep the Pats Out of the Play Offs

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Sure, they may be able to do fine. But the point of playing is not to just do fine--It is to win. They won't win the SB with Danny Amendola as their biggest/best weapon.
    They haven't won with Randy Moss, Gronk, AH, Welker, etc. They haven't won since they cheated really. But beside that point, the last time they won, they had a great D that carried them. I think their D has to improve for them to have a legit shot at winning a SB.

But as Woodley would say, they aint winning nothing cause they have to go thru the Pittsburgh Steelers just like Joe Flacco. Aw nevermind. Let's just unleash hell.

Backup

User Info Menu

What has Sander done that Amendola hasn't? He has started twice as many games, has more yards, has more TDs, and has over 100 more receptions. Also Sanders has been hurt every year that he has been with the team. I don't understand the love affair with the guy. This is his 4th year and he hasn't done anything yet. Even if the pats* got him I'm not sure what they have that they don't already have.

Legend

User Info Menu

Long as the *'s have Tom Brady, and Ernie Adams upstairs calling the plays (with his stolen information and photographic memory), they'll be a Super Bowl contender.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    They haven't won with Randy Moss, Gronk, AH, Welker, etc. They haven't won since they cheated really. But beside that point, the last time they won, they had a great D that carried them. I think their D has to improve for them to have a legit shot at winning a SB.

But as Woodley would say, they aint winning nothing cause they have to go thru the Pittsburgh Steelers just like Joe Flacco. Aw nevermind. Let's just unleash hell.
    Their titles were with the likes of Troy Brown, David Patten, Deion Branch, and David Givens catching the ball.

No hardware whatsoever with Moss, Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, etc.

Game manager QB Brady was much more successful than elite passer QB Brady.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Brady I'd aight when Branch was his best WR.