Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: miss me yet?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzTo7 View Post
    Maybe a team should build around their franchise QB instead of giving him chicken **** and hoping he makes chicken salad. You really need to get it through your head that Ben is nowhere close to being a problem with this team right now.
    Ben played poorly tonight, had he been his typical 65% completion percentage this game would have been hanging in the balance at the end. He had more time than I thought he would have. This is hard to say, but the offensive line was adequate in pass protection for a veteran quarterback of Ben's caliber. They were horrific in run blocking, but that's a different story.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I put Ben in a position to succeed with Mahan at C

Administrator

User Info Menu

Ben has a lot more WR talent than a lot of other teams....especially the 2-0 Patriots.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Ben has a lot more WR talent than a lot of other teams....especially the 2-0 Patriots.
    as far as weapons yes... i'd say this is the worst OL in the league though.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Legend

User Info Menu

The lack of a running game is killing the offense by making it one dimensional. I still think Heath will help improve the line and also help free up the WR's. But let's also face the facts that the Steelers haven't had a power running game in years.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Pats D has TO's... that helps an offense who is struggling. Pats arent good on offense either.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Pats D has TO's... that helps an offense who is struggling. Pats arent good on offense either.
    Always excuses for this team...... as the L's keeping adding up and adding up. That's ok... we'll turn into the Browns but hell, we have all the excuses in the world as to why we suck.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not with this o-line

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Come on. Ben drives them down the field from his 4 yard line and Paulson fumbles.

Ben drives them down and they get a BS tripping call. That's tough to overcome.

Ben did have the pick late in the game and it was a poor throw. But if I were Ben I would be pissed. And he looked like it through most of the game with all of the gaffes by his teammates and coaches.