Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's better for us - BAL or NYJ to win this Sunday?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Over the past few years, this is a typical game that the Steelers have had trouble winning. I don't like the Steelers chances in CLE again this year.

Normally I get that same feeling, but after last weeks game I see no problem in blowing out the Browns.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

sorry this is a no brainer for me... beat the ravens at all costs.. I don't care if it propels us into the playoffs or not. I don't like them and I hate John Harborough. or whatever his ****stain name is. I really am surprised this topic is being debated.

Backup

User Info Menu

I don't really need to look any farther than our own schedule to see who to root for...

The Steelers have 5 of 6 left vs AFC teams, and 4 of 6 vs our own division.

All the Steelers have to do is WIN!!!

Let me ask all of you a question...

When the Steelers were 0-4, were you laughed at by friends, co-workers, and family members that are not Steelers fans??

Of course you were!! And they probable added something like...your done, Steelers suck...etc??

Then at 2-6 we all got laughed at again when the Steelers got punked by the Raiders, and dismantled by the Pats*???

Now, I'm not saying we're back, but at 4-6, how is this team even in the hunt for not only a WC, but the division??

How would it feel to have the Steelers, who started 0-4, come back from the dead, and make the playoffs!!

It hasn't been done since 1992. Chances are about equal as Lloyd Christmas had with Mary Swanson, but there is
    a chance.

I know it would feel unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I don't have to tell you what to do, because you already know!!!!!

We have to take a stand!!! A stand that we are not gonna take no more $h!t from nobody!!!

We stand UNITED!!! We stand as ONE SteelerNation!!!! We stand together as brothers and sisters!!!!

And we FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIGHT until we can't fight no more!!!! And even after we can't fight no more, we
    never, ever give up!!!

So I say to all of you...we take our first stand against the Cleveland Browns of the AFC North!!!

I expect all of you to be, of course, FRRRROOOOTHING at the mouth like crazed dogs!!!!!!

Here we go, y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here WE go!!!!

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by JDSteeler; 11-23-2013 at 10:07 PM.
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDSteeler View Post
    I don't really need to look any farther than our own schedule to see who to root for...

The Steelers have 5 of 6 left vs AFC teams, and 4 of 6 vs our own division.

All the Steelers have to do is WIN!!!

Let me ask all of you a question...

When the Steelers were 0-4, were you laughed at by friends, co-workers, and family members that are not Steelers fans??

Of course you were!! And they probable added something like...your done, Steelers suck...etc??

Then at 2-6 we all got laughed at again when the Steelers got punked by the Raiders, and dismantled by the Pats*???

Now, I'm not saying we're back, but at 4-6, how is this team even in the hunt for not only a WC, but the division??

How would it feel to have the Steelers, who started 0-4, come back from the dead, and make the playoffs!!

It hasn't been done since 1992. Chances are about equal as Lloyd Christmas had with Mary Swanson, but there is
    a chance.

I know it would feel unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I don't have to tell you what to do, because you already know!!!!!

We have to take a stand!!! A stand that we are not gonna take no more $h!t from nobody!!!

We stand UNITED!!! We stand as ONE SteelerNation!!!! We stand together as brothers and sisters!!!!

And we FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIGHT until we can't fight no more!!!! And even after we can't fight no more, we
    never, ever give up!!!

So I say to all of you...we take our first stand against the Cleveland Browns of the AFC North!!!

I expect all of you to be, of course, FRRRROOOOTHING at the mouth like crazed dogs!!!!!!

Here we go, y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here WE go!!!!

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IM WITH YA. LETS GO STEELERS!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

A Tie would be best!

Backup

User Info Menu

That's how the SteelerNation does it!!!

Give yourselves a pat on the back!!

The 2nd stand will be Thursday!!! Rats week!!! Eat early, so your belly aint full!!!!

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg