Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This upcoming draft is loaded!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Naw, Ingram wasn't considered a first round lock in October Last year by a lot of people and it wasn't even considered a lock until he tore up the Senior Bowl. And there is no comparison with Dion Jordan and Bruce Irving. Just wait, you guys will be late to the bandwagon. 6-5, 250 lbs of a cat quick pass rusher.
    Dude I like Dion Jordan I just dont think right now he is a first round pick. I am on the west coast so i see a lot of Pac-12 football. I know about Dion Jordan. Oregon uses him in a hybrid role. They stand him up and move him around a lot.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Dude I like Dion Jordan I just dont think right now he is a first round pick. I am on the west coast so i see a lot of Pac-12 football. I know about Dion Jordan. Oregon uses him in a hybrid role. They stand him up and move him around a lot.
    That's cool, just think your undervaluing him a lot. He will end up going ahead of a lot of those players you listed in this thread.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    That's cool, just think your undervaluing him a lot. He will end up going ahead of a lot of those players you listed in this thread.
    You just may be right. Here are some others that could move up the board too.

Kevin Minter ILB LSU
    Sean Porter LB Texas A & M
    Chase Thomas OLB Stanford
    Kwann Short DT Purdue
    Corey Lemonier DE/OLB Auburn
    Arthur Brown OLB Kansas State
    Demontra Moore DE/OLB Texas A & M
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash