Thread: Worilds Inactive

Legend

User Info Menu

Worilds Inactive

Just saw on NFL Network

Legend

User Info Menu

Worilds has obviously been very good this year, but his history of injury issues must be considered before the Steelers give him a big contract.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Just saw on NFL Network
    Time for Jones to show a flash or two in this game. His two batted passes show some awareness but it is sack and strip the ball time.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Time for Jones to show a flash or two in this game. His two batted passes show some awareness but it is sack and strip the ball time.
    He played a nice game. Didn't do much against Joe Thomas, but I heard on the radio that Harrison never beat him for a sack, either. He showed good instincts. Looking forward to seeing him come in stronger next year. With more strength to go with his instincts, he could be a very good player.

Legend

User Info Menu

He might have had a sack on an inside move in tghe 4th quarter but Thomas dragged him to the ground.
    Refs didnt flag him because Thomas got called for holding on the previous play

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I did watch Hayward bull rush Thomas into Campbell for a sack though, that was nice. I didn't get the game in DC but saw maybe ten minutes of it on NFL Redzone.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Jones played well and flashed some serious speed multiple times. Some strength and technique work and he could be a force.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim View Post
    I did watch Hayward bull rush Thomas into Campbell for a sack though, that was nice. I didn't get the game in DC but saw maybe ten minutes of it on NFL Redzone.
    That's because Heyward is slowly becoming one of the best 3-4 DEs in the NFL.
    Trolls are people too.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    He might have had a sack on an inside move in tghe 4th quarter but Thomas dragged him to the ground.
    Refs didnt flag him because Thomas got called for holding on the previous play
    Yeah, Joe Pro Bowl holds A LOT..

Legend

User Info Menu

Worilds presents a problem. I believe he is talented but he flashed mid-season during a contract year. Why now? Also, with his injury history...no way will the Steelers break the bank on him. I bet he is gone after this season...as we have already paid for Woodley.
    Trolls are people too.