Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AB in the News Again

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Because of the timeline. And I think every NFL player who's brain they've looked at has CTE.
    They only looked at ones with CTE symptoms. There was no control group, one of the many, many flaws with the "science". We never hear about the thousands and thousands of NFL retirees living normal lives.

Legend

User Info Menu

He threw a shoe at a gf....and that causes people to lose their sh-t? Give me a break. He has done lots of of sh-t in the past that warrants disdain, but throwing a shoe? I'm not sure this is one of them.
    Last edited by whisper; 12-03-2022 at 12:44 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    He threw a show at a gf....and that causes people to lose their sh-t? Give me a break. He has done lots of of sh-t in the past that warrants disdain, but throwing a shoe? I'm not sure this is one of them.
    probably more about him pi$$ing off the police by refusing to cooperate with them
    he thinks his celebrity entitles him to special treatment
    would love to see him get a rude awakening

Legend

User Info Menu

I remember reading an interview w/ AB’s step-father where he said nothing AB does surprises him because he’d been this way his whole life.

Maybe the hits made it worse but at the end of the day the guy is just a d!ck.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I remember reading an interview w/ AB’s step-father where he said nothing AB does surprises him because he’d been this way his whole life.

Maybe the hits made it worse but at the end of the day the guy is just a d!ck.
    I doubt the "hits" made it worse; I'm thinking the $ did though.

Legend

User Info Menu

Celebrity jeweler sues Antonio Brown for $1.1 million

Posted by Mike Florio on April 11, 2023

He’s gone from the NFL, but it’s impossible to forget him. Because he periodically does something that serves as a reminder.

Via TMZ.com, Brown allegedly failed to pay nearly $1.095 million for jewelry received from celebrity jeweler Shuki International. He has been sued for the money.

The items include two diamond fingers, like the one Brown is wearing in the attached photo.

It allegedly happened in 2022. And if the allegations are true, here’s the question. Why would anyone at this point give Brown anything for other than cash on delivery? He has a history of not paying for things, and of getting sued for not paying.

Not that it makes it right for Brown to buy things and not pay for him. But, at a certain point, it’s just bad business to do business with him.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...r-1-1-million/
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    They only looked at ones with CTE symptoms. There was no control group, one of the many, many flaws with the "science". We never hear about the thousands and thousands of NFL retirees living normal lives.
    we see and hear a lot of former players with podcast and TV gigs daily so we know every player doesn’t end up lost on the streets once they retire.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    I doubt the "hits" made it worse; I'm thinking the $ did though.
    $$$$$$$$$$
    As time goes on, we see that AB's pattern of behavior is not that of someone suffering from brain injuries ... it's that of an extreme and evil narcissist

best for everyone if this dirtbag could be locked away somewhere and forgotten, no more of the media attention he craves
    2024 Mock Draft 2.0

#20 -- Taliese Fuega, OT, Oregon St
    #51 -- Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    #84 -- Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida
    #98 -- Javon Bullard, S, Georgia
    #119 -- Payton Wilson, LB, NC State
    #178 -- Micah Abraham, CB, Marshall
    #195 -- Khristian Boyd, DL, Northern Iowa

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    $$$$$$$$$$
    As time goes on, we see that AB's pattern of behavior is not that of someone suffering from brain injuries ... it's that of an extreme and evil narcissist

best for everyone if this dirtbag could be locked away somewhere and forgotten, no more of the media attention he craves
    It seems inevitable. Doubt he's gonna wake up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Antonio Brown's National Arena League team 'in chaos': nonpayment for players, coaching changes, team bus incident

TIM BENZ | Wednesday, May 3, 2023

https://triblive.com/sports/antonio-...-bus-incident/
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha