Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wanted McCarthy to replace Tomlin?

Legend

User Info Menu

Who wanted McCarthy to replace Tomlin?

Pretty sure I remember that being a thing for a while. You guys still out there or did you move on?
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Steel Maniac still has his fire Tomlin sig.

I'm sure he would have taken McCarthy.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Steel Maniac still has his fire Tomlin sig.

I'm sure he would have taken McCarthy.
    I found an entertaining thread with SM and others who wanted Tomlin traded to Washington for draft picks.

fun read. Incredible how many people wanted Tomlin gone.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I found an entertaining thread with SM and others who wanted Tomlin traded to Washington for draft picks.

fun read. Incredible how many people wanted Tomlin gone.
    they come out of the woodwork when we lose but have been very quiet lately for some reason.

Legend

User Info Menu

McCarthy, now there's an overpaid janitor

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    they come out of the woodwork when we lose but have been very quiet lately for some reason.
    There are obviously issues you guys need to deal with. 6-0, Ravens next and this is what you think is most worthy to discuss.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    There are obviously issues you guys need to deal with. 6-0, Ravens next and this is what you think is most worthy to discuss.
    We aren’t on the team. You guys cracks me up when you think our opinions and topics impact the players on the field.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Boom!!!!!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't think the Steelers would hire a retread. It will be interesting to see who they hire as a GM once Colbert retires. Probably someone from in house.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    We aren’t on the team. You guys cracks me up when you think our opinions and topics impact the players on the field.
    Straw man argument. Never stated that. I just think there are a lot more interesting things to discuss than rehashing Tomlin at this point.