Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Relive Trib Live Memories Here!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SDSteel1 View Post
    Well it's always better to be pissed off than pissed on....unless you are stung by a sting ray.
    I bet the Crocodile Hunter was pissed off when he was stung by a sting ray.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

That Lesions of Doom pic is still hilarious.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Sounds like a general climate of live/man love for the guy, and best wishes (even support) for the fixes if needed.

So if he's lurking, come back. You're missed.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow ! I sure never witnessed this benevolent Nky person that you people speak about. The guy I come to know and loathe is a person that treated people like dirt, insulted anyone that he pleased and held the power of being the mod over everyone as if he was king shiit on turd island. oops, I guess he's better known for doing number 1 than number 2.
    Yeah, good for you guys that got to meet the guy that kept his zipper up but for myself and others......... WOW ! He is nothing like you described.

I hope he gets the group of doctors he needs to help him to get right.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I'm not really interested in a he said she said conversation. What I know is that the "multiple witnesses" all had good reason to stretch the story. I know some of the history and personalities involved. Based upon my history with NKy, I know he didn't urinate on another human being. It doesn't fit...and I don't believe it. And personally, I find it irresponsible to spread stories that not only defame character but can hurt a man's career based upon hearsay. That's just my 2 cents on all of this so take it for what it's worth.

I believe the story since Nky himself acknowledged that he got too drunk and did it and admitted that it was one of the worst mistakes he ever made in his life. that's not hearsay, that's coming straight from Nky.

why would he admit doing it if he didn't?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Wow ! I sure never witnessed this benevolent Nky person that you people speak about. The guy I come to know and loathe is a person that treated people like dirt, insulted anyone that he pleased and held the power of being the mod over everyone as if he was king shiit on turd island. oops, I guess he's better known for doing number 1 than number 2.
    Yeah, good for you guys that got to meet the guy that kept his zipper up but for myself and others......... WOW ! He is nothing like you described.

I hope he gets the group of doctors he needs to help him to get right.
    The guy was honestly one of the nicest guys I have come across in a Steeler forum. And as far as stuff done while drunk, I can't judge others. Urine, although gross, isn't that flagrant when it comes to things done by drunk people. No bodily injury, no major foul in my book.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SDSteel1 View Post
    The guy was honestly one of the nicest guys I have come across in a Steeler forum. And as far as stuff done while drunk, I can't judge others. Urine, although gross, isn't that flagrant when it comes to things done by drunk people. No bodily injury, no major foul in my book.
    I remember inviting you out for a drink if you came down my way SD. I hereby rescind that offer.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't know about anyone else here but, I would rather not be wizzed upon or really hang out with anyone that does the wizzing. Usually when we speak about someone peeing or not peeing on someone and it's Steeler related, I would think the thread would be either about Goodell or Harrison. I'm going back to the football talk, too much time wasted on some drunk pilot that I wouldn't pee upon if he was on fire.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    I remember inviting you out for a drink if you came down my way SD. I hereby rescind that offer.
    No worries anymore Fla, I don't drink anymore, so I don't think I would piss on you...unless you were on fire of course.

Haven't been down to the Tampa/Bradenton area in years. I was in Miami And Ft Lauderdale in April for a cruise.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I don't know about anyone else here but, I would rather not be wizzed upon or really hang out with anyone that does the wizzing. Usually when we speak about someone peeing or not peeing on someone and it's Steeler related, I would think the thread would be either about Goodell or Harrison. I'm going back to the football talk, too much time wasted on some drunk pilot that I wouldn't pee upon if he was on fire.
    Dude, you ruined my joke!!