Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 18-1 Baby!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    I would not play Center... not after I saw the way Decastro treats his own linemate.
    I can't fathom how the "next day at the office" must be for DeCastro. Took out the anchor of our line for the season - on a play that looked beyond absurd on tape. Can you imagine how distraught he must be?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I can't fathom how the "next day at the office" must be for DeCastro. Took out the anchor of our line for the season - on a play that looked beyond absurd on tape. Can you imagine how distraught he must be?
    Adam Schefter reports: New bank account in Switzerland opened in DD's name on Monday traced to " Mr. RG, NYC". Wonder where all that will lead??

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Adam Schefter reports: New bank account in Switzerland opened in DD's name on Monday traced to " Mr. RG, NYC". Wonder where all that will lead??
    I'll believe that when Mike mysteriously goes down next week

Legend

User Info Menu

This still isn't a Super Bowl or Bust thread.....
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Backup

User Info Menu

Always count on you flip !!!! Didn't want to post for a few days. I was stocking the shelter because after a couple board visits I thought the world was ending. Only one way to go......UP !!!! HERE WE GO !!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    This still isn't a Super Bowl or Bust thread.....
    Sorry Joos. Wasn't feeling the conviction this season. But I'm totally on board with 18-1 as of this week

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Va Steelr View Post
    Always count on you flip !!!! Didn't want to post for a few days. I was stocking the shelter because after a couple board visits I thought the world was ending. Only one way to go......UP !!!! HERE WE GO !!!!!!
    The world still may be ending. But I'm putting my fingers in my ears and yelling la la la la la la la as loud as I can

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    OK, so I've accepted 19-0 isn't gonna happen this season. It's starting to look like 18-1 is in the cards. What you clowns say? Who's down?

Let's go!!!!!!!

It's on like mother humping donkey kong!!!!!

Velasco, Dwyer, and Graham are the missing pieces to the puzzle and we got em now mofos. Can't believe we got em. But we did.

Unstoppable. Don't be late to get on the bandwagon.

I can smell #7 in the air.

History to be made.

Stay tuned!!!
    Flip, you have a rare ability to create optimism when everyone else is purely negative. I'm not trying to be unrealistic and expect us to play offense like the broncos did to the ravens but there is no way this teams offense is THIS bad... Lets do this!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Flip, you have a rare ability to create optimism when everyone else is purely negative. I'm not trying to be unrealistic and expect us to play offense like the broncos did to the ravens but there is no way this teams offense is THIS bad... Lets do this!!
    I just got tired of the all the negative. Now that everyone's gone overboard, I feel like it's time to get back to enjoying the season. Warts and all, I love me some Steelers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I just got tired of the all the negative. Now that everyone's gone overboard, I feel like it's time to get back to enjoying the season. Warts and all, I love me some Steelers.
    Haha I am with ya brotha.