Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He's a can't miss.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Problem is- ND has no offense! That QB suks. ND's defense is always on the field.
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Didn't see the game, but before we stick the pitchforks in Te'o, how did his DL hold up against the Alabama OL? If they got dominated, Chadman would come to expect that the LB's would get blown up as a result.
    the Alabama center Barrett Jones is manhandling ND's NT all by himself which is freeing up Alabama's OGs to get to the 2nd level and block the LBers.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Problem is- ND has no offense! That QB suks. ND's defense is always on the field.
    Are you watching the same game I am? The offense hasn't done anything but Golson isn't the problem. Where are his weapons?

The story of the game is the ND defense. Where is this big bad defense that we've been hearing about?

The ND defense is a joke and Te'o has been part of the problem and not the solution. Spare me the 'I' in team talk.

I'm not saying he needs to be a one man wrecking crew. I'm saying that he should look like 1st round pick and he doesn't. He's playing poorly against the run, poorly against the pass, getting swallowed by offensive lineman and flat out missing tackles. He's a good player but he is NOT having a game that you'd expect a "highly decorated" ILB to have.

Tonight, he doesn't look like a top 5 pick, a top 10 pick or even a 1st round pick. I hope it's just one bad game.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Backup

User Info Menu

Too bad Mosley is not coming out his junior year....He looks way more impressive than Te'o...

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    the Alabama center Barrett Jones is manhandling ND's NT all by himself which is freeing up Alabama's OGs to get to the 2nd level and block the LBers.
    He is getting blocked but there have been other issues with his game tonight. Not shedding blocks, missed tackles, and he bit on the playaction causing a TD. That TE was his man.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Well, not many ILB's tend to look so good in those circumstances.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Are you watching the same game I am? The offense hasn't done anything but Golson isn't the problem. Where are his weapons?

The story of the game is the ND defense. Where is this big bad defense that we've been hearing about?

The ND defense is a joke and Te'o has been part of the problem and not the solution. Spare me the 'I' in team talk.

I'm not saying he needs to be a one man wrecking crew. I'm saying that he should look like 1st round pick and he doesn't. He's playing poorly against the run, poorly against the pass, getting swallowed by offensive lineman and flat out missing tackles. He's a good player but he is NOT having a game that you'd expect a "highly decorated" ILB to have.

Tonight, he doesn't look like a top 5 pick, a top 10 pick or even a 1st round pick. I hope it's just one bad game.

Spare you the no I in Team talk? Obviously, you don't play in team sports.. Go play your golf down there in Charleston, so when you fuk up on a hole you can blame yourself with it.

Te'o will be a top 10 pick. Hell, the Eagles are interested in him at where they are picking... So whatever- again, its all a crap shoot.
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

Legend

User Info Menu

You all are crazy. He can't line up and play them all by himself. He does need his other 10 teammates to show up too. There's no I in Team.
    will his teammates help him actually wrap a tackle?
    Trolls are people too.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Spare you the no I in Team talk? Obviously, you don't play in team sports.. Go play your golf down there in Charleston, so when you *** up on a hole you can blame yourself with it.

Te'o will be a top 10 pick. Hell, the Eagles are interested in him at where they are picking... So whatever- again, its all a crap shoot.
    Actually, I don't play golf anymore. There is a difference between being a team player and getting worked. Te'o and the entire ND defense is getting worked. No need to take it personally. Oh, and btw.. no need to curse.