User Info Menu

Maybe someone can do a Jedi Mind Meld and find out
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    It is strange how some see one thing and some see something totally different with the same images. I agree with BigRob on this one. The Steelers are better with Taylor than without. Anyone remember the second Cincinnati game? Besides, why not consider moving Ike to safety, a position of need for the Steelers?
    Why pay Ike Taylor, a guy who has never played safety and who doesn't really have the build for it, as one of the highest paid safeties in the league? It makes absolutely no sense.

He will return at CB, as he should.

Legend

User Info Menu

Here are some comments from Dale Lolley on his blog:

[URL="http://www.blogger.com/profile/13089003781188560287"]Dale Lolley[/URL] said... No need to cut Colon at this point. Now, if they get into a situation where there's a player they really want, that might happen. But the savings is just $1.2 million.

The Steelers don't make a move until they absolutely have to. The reason for that is you never know what's going to happen. Think about it this way: Let's say they cut Colon and a week later, one of the guys you were counting on to replace him gets in a car accident. Then where are you at?

As for Lewis, don't overestimate the market for a corner who has one career interception. Do I think Lewis is going to get paid? Yes. But I think he knows that his best playing situation is here. He talked to Bryant McFadden. He knows that just because you sign a big deal today, doesn't mean they won't cut you after a year.

I think Lewis will be back.
    [URL="http://www.blogger.com/profile/13089003781188560287"]Dale Lolley[/URL] said... Colbert made those comments in an attempt to get some vets keen on the idea of taking a pay cut - Harrison, Colon. I think they go to those two next and ask them to take cuts.
    Neither is going to command a big deal on the open market.

As for Lewis, he got another good example of what happens to Pittsburgh players elsewhere when William Gay was released today. There are too many good corners on the market this year for Lewis to command a huge salary on the open market.

Legend

User Info Menu

So if the worst Lewis turns out to be is another Ike Taylor, I'll take it in a heartbeat. The Steelers had the luxury of not having to worry about the other guys No. 1 for about a decade.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    So lets assume Lewis signed and we keep Ike. To make room Harrison is cut. That would make the biggest needs OLB, RB, SS, FS......correct?
    You must have been reading my current sig mock!

1. OLB Jarvis Jones
    2. SS Eric Reid
    3. FS Tony Jefferson
    4. RB Marcus Lattimore

Although, your current sig mock is undoubtedly the most accurate at this point. We will have one pick in each round.

Round 1:
    Round 2:
    Round 3:
    Round 4:
    Round 5:
    Round 6:
    Round 7:
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    We have all seen tweets like this aand it only means one thing......

He's having his first BABY!!!!!!

Congrats to Mr Lewis the soon to be daddy!!!!
    If Keenan Lewis is indeed pregnant, that might effect his 40 time.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    If you don't like Mackelmore, you are unamerican and hate Santa....
    All of the unamerican Santa haters among us can watch Saturday Night Live tonight and decide for themselves...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Maybe someone can do a Jedi Mind Meld and find out
    I just found out why you said that. Nice.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    You must have been reading my current sig mock!

1. OLB Jarvis Jones
    2. SS Eric Reid
    3. FS Tony Jefferson
    4. RB Marcus Lattimore

Although, your current sig mock is undoubtedly the most accurate at this point. We will have one pick in each round.
    Was in a holding pattern as I peered into my crystal ball and read my tea leaves and chicken bones. My sig now contains the picks that will lead us back to world domination, as of now. I will do more readings as the draft nears.
    @_Hellgrammite

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    All of the unamerican Santa haters among us can watch Saturday Night Live tonight and decide for themselves...
    I'll have to Hulu it...