Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steelers tried to trade up...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    SKL has contacts & is very much on the money every year (except about Marcus Gilbert- wouldn't take my tip on that one!!).

Would easily believe they wanted to trade up, they almost as much as admitted it in the press conference.
    Chadman. Checking in with you on Gilbert.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    That's why I asked why he said it. Is he the great and mighty Carnac or Nostrodomus or something? Has he talked to somebody? If so, who?
    when a guy is right about 99% of the things he post and he refuses to reveal his source... it's a sign he has connections.

Legend

User Info Menu

People new to these forums are always skeptical. But since the Steelerlive days we have had former players, family members, scouts, and reporters who have attended our forums. On Steelerlive, I regularly PM'd with Wexell...who rarely posted (few knew who he was) but when he did was met with "how do you know that"..."you are clearly wrong" and the like. We have a guy that occasionally posts here who played on the 85 Bears...and has ins with the current Steeler regime. SKL, is the real deal as well.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    People new to these forums are always skeptical. But since the Steelerlive days we have had former players, family members, scouts, and reporters who have attended our forums. On Steelerlive, I regularly PM'd with Wexell...who rarely posted (few knew who he was) but when he did was met with "how do you know that"..."you are clearly wrong" and the like. We have a guy that occasionally posts here who played on the 85 Bears...and has ins with the current Steeler regime. SKL, is the real deal as well.
    I'll admit it...I played on the 85 Bears.

Actually, I was 10 years old then. Never mind.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

hmmm 85 bears with pitt/PA connections

matt suhey?
    tomzac?
    jimbo covert?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I would guess #2 on that list for obvious reasons
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.