Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Foote is horrible!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hampton was flat out dominated in the first half. Wow. This is his last season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Your comment shows the disconnect of Steelers fans on this topic. You see this as a monster game (6 tackles and 1 sack), and some like myself see it as a descent game. Hardly a monster game.

lining up as an OLB and getting a sack isnt consdiered a good play when he plays ILB??

certainly outshined the highest drafted defnsive player we have , right next to him.

timmions looks afraid to go full speed when he's rushing the Qb...afraid he's gonna get hit or something

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    lining up as an OLB and getting a sack isnt consdiered a good play when he plays ILB??

certainly outshined the highest drafted defnsive player we have , right next to him.

timmions looks afraid to go full speed when he's rushing the Qb...afraid he's gonna get hit or something
    Foote played a good game. However, he cannot hold 94's jockstrap. Timmons has absolutely been a beast- MVP of our D this season. Honorable mentions to Clark and Will Allen.

Legend

User Info Menu

do you realize he had the pressure on flacco (again lining up outside) on baltimore's last possession that caused them to get off the field (which they wouldnt see again).

and yes, he beat ray rice's blitz pick up and hit flacco's arm that caused the ball to come out bad.

Umm, i'm no larry foote fan per se. but to think we need to spend another 1st rounder on a unit that can only give a 2nd rd pick a few years ago time on the field when someone gets hurt is assinine. the unit is very good and deep enough.
    and if timmons ever lives up to the predictions most on here and the coaches have for him... it should be for the near future as well

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Foote is solid and sometimes shines. Definitely not the weakest link.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    completely agree...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Cortez Allen had 5 tackles and 3 pass defense , I guess he had a monster game. Like I said misleading stats.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Cortez Allen had 5 tackles and 3 pass defense , I guess he had a monster game. Like I said misleading stats.
    Dude, quit defending ur idiotic post!! Go away!! why are you even SteelHere??
    Just jokin'!! i just wanted to say SteelHere.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    completely agree...

x3. Pointless topic.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post

Pro football focus agrees that Timmons had a bad game:

The Steelers’ defense deserves a lot of credit for this much-needed win, but Lawrence Timmons was the weakest link on this day. Aside from a penalty-free day, the LB graded negatively in all categories, especially run defense (-3.1). Though he had two stops, he had trouble getting off linemen’s blocks at the second level and was absolutely dominated on a 10-yard run by Vonta Leach (12:03, 2nd quarter). Add in a missed tackle on Pierce, no pressure on six blitzes, and allowing all three passes into his coverage to be completed (two of which led to first-down conversions) and this is by far the worst we’ve seen Timmons play all year.
    [URL]https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/12/04/refo-steelers-ravens-week13/[/URL]

Bad game for a guy that is having a good year.