Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You still want this fraud?

Legend

User Info Menu

I think he's this draft's version of Larry Foote. I'd keep Foote for another year and see what we have in Spence in 2. I still like Spence better than Teo.

Legend

User Info Menu

While I'm not big on Te'o's talent, who cares about the girlfriend hoax? Anyone see the movie Catfish thats now an MTV show? There's loads of people falling for this sort of thing all the time. Te'o's just the most famous person to be catfished so far.

PS. I'd like typing Te'o's. So if we draft him, maybe it won't be so bad.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    What's the most glaring need on this team? Defense? As the #1 D in the league? Or, how about the 26th rated rushing attack? We don't need a MLB as much as we need players to boost our pathetic rushing game, whether it be in better RBs or O linemen.
    It's not that cut/dried, droid. You and I both know the defense has a glaring deficiency: that is, playmaking ability (i.e. creating turnovers). It's not just some little quirk--it's GLARING to anyone who watches the games, and it's bound to only get worse (as key players get a year older, with no reinforcements in the wings).

OTOH, our run game will have a healthy DeCastro, and possibly two young tackles (if they can develop and stay healthy) next season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    While I'm not big on Te'o's talent, who cares about the girlfriend hoax? Anyone see the movie Catfish thats now an MTV show? There's loads of people falling for this sort of thing all the time. Te'o's just the most famous person to be catfished so far.

PS. I'd like typing Te'o's. So if we draft him, maybe it won't be so bad.
    the problem is Teo was part of the scam. THAT is some weird sh!t.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I think he's this draft's version of Larry Foote. I'd keep Foote for another year and see what we have in Spence in 2. I still like Spence better than Teo.
    I must be getting old. I completely forgot about Spence....

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    What's the most glaring need on this team? Defense? As the #1 D in the league? Or, how about the 26th rated rushing attack? We don't need a MLB as much as we need players to boost our pathetic rushing game, whether it be in better RBs or O linemen.
    i'm with you here. this guy is a FRAUD.. he says he she came to hawaii and they met.. and now he never met her??

OLINE is what we need, indeed. so i'm down for WARMACK, Guard in the first and keep Foster as the swing man for him and DeCastro.. that line would truly be beast like with protection for BB and to open holes for that putrid run game..
    Last edited by LordVile; 01-18-2013 at 02:00 AM.
    Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
    [url=http://img203.imageshack.us/i/32023126285034060670100.jpg/]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...4060670100.jpg[/url]
    [url=http://img19.imageshack.us/i/steelertowngal.jpg/]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/107...lertowngal.jpg[/url]
    We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't know who said what or what the truth is and I don't care. At this point I wouldn't want the kid on the team because of the drama, the focus will aways be there with some people. There should be enough quality guys that, the Steeler no longer need to roll the dice with some of these guys with troubled past. I just don't mean this ND kid either.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

As long as there's no criminal investigation on the matter, yes, I would still continue to consider drafting him. I can just see Baltimore or NE getting him at the bottom of the draft because everyone else passes, and this guy turns into another Ray Lewis. doh... Could slide like Dan Marino once did..
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    As long as there's no criminal investigation on the matter, yes, I would still continue to consider drafting him. I can just see Baltimore or NE getting him at the bottom of the draft because everyone else passes, and this guy turns into another Ray Lewis. doh... Could slide like Dan Marino once did..
    Our own QB was alleged to have done much worse...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    The conspiracy theorist in my wondered if Belichick orchestrated this whole thing to get him to drop in the draft. I also remember Herschel Walker had some multiple personality disorder that he admitted to after his playing days. And that didn't stop him from being a great player.