Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: 7 games into the season and it's time to talk draft

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I never once beat my chest over any of this...and hence you raising my eye with your diatribes. I may have got one right. If you think I have any sort of investment from an ego standpoint, then you don't know me. So, how about we just talk football instead of getting personal and giving life advice. Because in my book that reeks of arrogance. And like yourself I'm entitled to my opinions, but when they come to board personalities I tend to keep that to myself.

Your posts after the draft about Adams & your posts in here I perceived as "beating your chest." When you post "Second, you and the scouts were wrong about Adams" I take that in a condescending nature. If that wasn't your intention...So be it. Just like I don't know you...You don't know me. I wasn't touting Adams to be a Steelers pick. Since he was a Steeler...I support it. I thought you were provoking an argument by stating I was wrong. Since you were off...You get the argument. So instead of getting personal you call me arrogant. Jab & Run. You can take me getting personal & my advice any way you want. Write me down in your book as arrogant since you called it. Your ignorance now draws the line in the dirt.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Mine should be the 99th post to this thread and I struggle to remember what it started out to be since it turned into a manhood contest fifty posts ago. Can we talk about the draft yet
    Lay it out O. Inside top 10 LT...Outside top 10 what? You get the feeling the Steelers will be going down swinging no matter what. I think right now...If they end up outside the Top 10 & the top 3 OTs are gone they should consider the Top WR or Nix.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post

Your posts after the draft about Adams & your posts in here I perceived as "beating your chest." When you post "Second, you and the scouts were wrong about Adams" I take that in a condescending nature. If that wasn't your intention...So be it. Just like I don't know you...You don't know me. I wasn't touting Adams to be a Steelers pick. Since he was a Steeler...I support it. I thought you were provoking an argument by stating I was wrong. Since you were off...You get the argument. So instead of getting personal you call me arrogant. Jab & Run. You can take me getting personal & my advice any way you want. Write me down in your book as arrogant since you called it. Your ignorance now draws the line in the dirt.
    I just don't get why people want to get personal on message boards. But, you are entitled to do so. I done with this conversation.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Speaking of Adams, after his devastating block to spring Bell for a TD, anyone wanna give him another shot at T? If he could play with that nasty edge, he still could be very special. He's still a big dude who's strong as an ox. I think we just have to get his head in the game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    Lay it out O. Inside top 10 LT...Outside top 10 what? You get the feeling the Steelers will be going down swinging no matter what. I think right now...If they end up outside the Top 10 & the top 3 OTs are gone they should consider the Top WR or Nix.
    Inside the top 10=left tackle

Outside the top 10=Nose Tackle or Cornerback. Wildcard would be QB.

We won't be picking below #15
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

I just don't get why people want to get personal on message boards. But, you are entitled to do so. I done with this conversation.
    ..and this is why I keep scratching my head. Dude is seriously mad at you over your prediction.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We both got personal. We will move on.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    ..and this is why I keep scratching my head. Dude is seriously mad at you over your prediction.
    You don't get it Felt...Not about his prediction.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Who knows maybe I kicked his dog or something
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Speaking of Adams, after his devastating block to spring Bell for a TD, anyone wanna give him another shot at T? If he could play with that nasty edge, he still could be very special. He's still a big dude who's strong as an ox. I think we just have to get his head in the game.
    He will get his opportunity again imo. I like the idea of him bouncing from side to side playing TE given where he is at. Learn tech from both sides. His sets & tech are the same as an OT in pass pro & run blocking essentially. On top of that, his mind is getting bombarded with OT & TE assignments. The staff must like his playbook intellect to put that on him. He still has work to do but direction is good. Will he get there & when? That is on him.