Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dee Dub's Final Steeler Draft!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Pro Day 40 times are about as trustworthy as Pittsburgh politicians. I will go with what I see on gametape and take Howell any day over Gideon.
    Dang SKL...nice Michael Jackson backslide there. Moon walkin away from it huh?

4.58..regardless of hand timed..isnt what you called "cant run". Nice try.

By the way, how to you justify Howell's electronic time of 4.65 at the combine? Are those trustworthy?

This isnt and never was a case of Gideon over Howell or Howell over Gideon. You made a lame statement about Gideon that wasnt true and can't be man enough to admit you were wrong? Ok. Cool.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Dang SKL...nice Michael Jackson backslide there. Moon walkin away from it huh?

4.58..regardless of hand timed..isnt what you called "cant run". Nice try.

By the way, how to you justify Howell's electronic time of 4.65 at the combine? Are those trustworthy?

This isnt and never was a case of Gideon over Howell or Howell over Gideon. You made a lame statement about Gideon that wasnt true and can't be man enough to admit you were wrong? Ok. Cool.

Classic Dee Dub!!! I am not the one who said Gideon could be a solid pro. Therefore I have nothing to backtrack on.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Classic Dee Dub!!! I am not the one who said Gideon could be a solid pro. Therefore I have nothing to backtrack on.
    Come SKL man up. Own what you said. It was ridiculous for you to say Gideon cant run yet he posted a 4.58 40 at his pro day. Then you have the nerve to have A safety in your mock draft who ran a 4.65 40.

And saying "could be" a solid pro isn't a ringing endorsement that one will be. Give me a break.

well at least I can man up and admit when I am wrong.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash