Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Timmons still sucks in run defense

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    You're missing the point. They don't support the anti-Timmons agenda. Get on board!!!!!
    Says the most agenda driven poster on the forum...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Says the most agenda driven poster on the forum...
    We all have points of view don't we? Some advocate change and some bury their heads and refuse to see problems. That is what makes for civil discussion versus everyone talking to themselves.

I have never denied that I believe that we need to change our defense. I have always preferred the 4-3 defense to what we do. Never made a secret of that. I saw problems starting two years ago that are coming to the fore. I simply brought those up on a consistent basis. I stayed on message. I have never insulted or name called other posters and guess what. Exactly what I predicted is happening and now you see many more posters on this board acknowledging and commenting on the same problems. I think that you as a barrister can appreciate that has been a pretty effective way to communicate my opinions. And yes they are my opinions and they will have zero impact on what the Steelers organization does. Neither all right or all wrong. I never understand why that bothers anyone that another poster has a different opinion and even worse appears to be right.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    We all have points of view don't we? Some advocate change and some bury their heads and refuse to see problems. That is what makes for civil discussion versus everyone talking to themselves.
    You are so right Ovi. We have our opinions and I think that is the enjoyment of having a message board ... getting to voice ours and hear others.

Besides, I don't mind pointing out how wrong your opinion is and how right mine is.

Unless we have some Steeler coaches on this board I don't think anyones opinion is more educated than anybody elses. None of us really "know" who called a play, whether Ben audibled, the blocking scheme, the defensive scheme, who didn't cover, who didn't block, who should have done what. We might assume we know or think we know but we don't really "know". Given that, I think that anybody's opinion is just as good and valid as anyone elses ... no matter how many times that state it.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    You are so right Ovi. We have our opinions and I think that is the enjoyment of having a message board ... getting to voice ours and hear others.

Besides, I don't mind pointing out how wrong your opinion is and how right mine is.

Unless we have some Steeler coaches on this board I don't think anyones opinion is more educated than anybody elses. None of us really "know" who called a play, whether Ben audibled, the blocking scheme, the defensive scheme, who didn't cover, who didn't block, who should have done what. We might assume we know or think we know but we don't really "know". Given that, I think that anybody's opinion is just as good and valid as anyone elses ... no matter how many times that state it.
    I totally agree with you. That was an impressive post and the first time ever that you weren't wrong Keep up the good work. Please feel free to cite anything I write to help you be right more often in the future!!!!!!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post

we might have some coaches on this board. Case in point... Colon moving to guard.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.