Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had told me that an ex-Steeler would tweet something stupid re: current events

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm definitely watching the movie instead of reading the book

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    [URL="http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=Z 3vgq5tSHhQDlM&tbnid=W5zZo30mFQHrGM:&ved=&url=http% 3A%2F%2Fwww.examiner.com%2Farticle%2Fnot-your-normal-sad-ole-song-c-w-star-chely-wright-tells-people-she-s-a-lesbian&ei=Sl6AUbuQAYGW8gS5kIDADQ&bvm=bv.45645796, d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNE9b8UuPw5FqXpd5la1WeIGEjE24A&ust= 1367453631797190"][/URL]

Thanks for the pointer. I'm always interested what interesting people are reading about.

BTW She's cute. I'm all for hot lesbians.
    She is a very beautiful woman, inside and out.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This discussion has made a turn in a direction I could really get behind.....
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    This discussion has made a turn in a direction I could really get behind.....
    I usually find it to be more fun in the middle when there's 2 of them involved

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    She is a very beautiful woman, inside and out.
    I was just goofing around, but I really am gonna watch the movie because I'm in the middle of another book and if I start a new one, I wont finish the current. I feel like I read half of everything and then get distracted.

Legend

User Info Menu

I usually find it to be more fun in the middle when there's 2 of them involved
    a flippy sandwich, huh?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Beyond awesome - this thread covers twitter, being gay, Kenny Rodgers illustrious film career and bad plastic surgery, how to pick up men, Old Testament verses, not eating shellfish, Lott (sadly no mention of his wife turning into a pillar of salt), New Testament verses, biblical science websites, righteous indignation, atheism, Baltimore sucks, and hot female country singers who enjoy kissing other girls (with pictures).

I know we are less than half way into 2013 but I'd like to officially nominate this as thread of the year!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Beyond awesome - this thread covers twitter, being gay, Kenny Rodgers illustrious film career and bad plastic surgery, how to pick up men, Old Testament verses, not eating shellfish, Lott (sadly no mention of his wife turning into a pillar of salt), New Testament verses, biblical science websites, righteous indignation, atheism, Baltimore sucks, and hot female country singers who enjoy kissing other girls (with pictures).

I know we are less than half way into 2013 but I'd like to officially nominate this as thread of the year!
    rofl.gif

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII View Post
    So... for some reason I can't reach planetsteelers.com from my home IP anymore. Pretty odd, eh?

Gotta wonder why/how that happened.

Intolerance for other viewpoints is the bedrock of DOOMED society.

-Russ
    This has happened to several other posters myself included at other times I don't think its because of any thing you posted. I will ask J to look into it

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I was just goofing around, but I really am gonna watch the movie because I'm in the middle of another book and if I start a new one, I wont finish the current. I feel like I read half of everything and then get distracted.
    I appreciate the humor, Flip (and others). It is impossible to not appreciate and be attracted by her beauty. The documentary is very impactful. The book is worth a read if you ever get the time and opportunity.