Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I'm gonna lay low for a while....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Are you sure about this
    Per Dee, he has been banned. Just got an email from him. Sorry but there are characters I like having here...livens the place up a bit.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Per Dee, he has been banned. Just got an email from him. Sorry but there are characters I like having here...livens the place up a bit.
    He shouldn't have been banned. I don't agree with anything he says but he didn't do anything against the rules....unless I missed it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

that sucks.

dub is a quality poster.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    He shouldn't have been banned. I don't agree with anything he says but he didn't do anything against the rules....unless I missed it.
    I must have missed it as well.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I must have missed it as well.
    I also like dub as a poster most times. BUT you can't beat a freaking DEAD horse with 50 different threads on the SAME topic. To much just like crash. Cause to much clutter on the board. Maybe he needed to hit the bench for a while. See yea when you get back Dub!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dee Dub is persistent but not obnoxious, far as I am concerned. Hope he gets back on.

Legend

User Info Menu

Dub, hope you're back soon.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Thats too bad...DD has been a quality poster here for a long time & I believe all have enjoyed the draft analysis he provides each soon. There are easily a number of others that should be shown the door instead of him.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

What I find interesting is people getting banned who are not violating board rules. What is up with DD getting banned from here?
    Sorry to disappoint. I just checked Dee Dub is not banned it must be some other type of problem. Maybe some type of I.P. conflict or something. But thanks for thinking the worst without all the facts

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Dub predicted a loss.... more than likely he is "laying low" because we won.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 11-17-2013 at 09:22 PM.